JB's Bag of Tricks *Black Roof*

RycheGT

Reaction score
I like it. A buddy of mine did it to his comp orange 04 GT with a black stripe down the hood from the stock scoop inside the hood lines. Its looks good.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys...although black on the hood would be nice, i think it would take away the uniqueness of the roof...i have plans on how to tie in the black more

boosted93

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Thanks guys...although black on the hood would be nice, i think it would take away the uniqueness of the roof...i have plans on how to tie in the black more
agree leave the hood white and mirrors! The more i look at this car the more i like it looks great man!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am really liking the black roof, i does flow really well with the car. now our cars have something in common lol

aces ST

Reaction score
I truly enjoy this car. Thank you for doing something not so different (Fr500 rims) and completely making it your own. Your car is sick.... in all the best ways

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
Black roof is a very nice touch! Car looks great with the subtle mods you have done to it, great job!

Do your export tails work properly btw?

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Mystic SVT said:
Black roof is a very nice touch! Car looks great with the subtle mods you have done to it, great job!

Do your export tails work properly btw?
Thanks man...I only have the red hooked up at the moment, I just plugged the amber light hole...I'm saving it for a day of wiring lol...are yours hooked up?

98green5.4

Reaction score
Hey JB, i posted in your other thread on the car. looks sweet.
Something i did on my car to make it flow a little better was get the 94- some 95 cars, front side skirt lower fender piece. I think that would help out some on the look. just my thoughts though.
do what you think looks good though, because it's working! lol.

Blkstang96_V6

Reaction score
Really nice. The shine of the black flows nicely with the rear window It gives the illusion of a glass roof

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Thanks man...I only have the red hooked up at the moment, I just plugged the amber light hole...I'm saving it for a day of wiring lol...are yours hooked up?

Yea mine are hooked up and working. When I bought the taillights they came with regular harnesses with an extra light spliced in to the brake lights. I modded my stock harnesses and did all the needed wiring mods to the car and they work like a charm.

410sn95

Reaction score
Car is sweet man. Props on the wheels :headbang:

STR33TR

Reaction score
black roof = ftmfw
gold wheels + red caps = ftmfw
hella clean car man, way to do something different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online