Just bought some new old stuff.

95-stang

Reaction score

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
that manifold is the same thing as the cobra, just fords aftermarket version, flows the exact same. should be a nice new addition to the stang

wytstang

Reaction score
Cobra & FMS are the same design (twins) only differnce is the factory said 5.0 Cobra and the after market says FordMotor sport SVO

OP
OP

95-stang

Reaction score
Thats great to know, could hardly turn all that stuff down, only have to travel 70miles to pick it all up, only good thing about this tiny country at times. ;)

95Boss

Reaction score
$600 for all that. You better give the seller a big smack right on the lips. You got a GREAT deal. There must not be much of a demand for those items over there. Very nice buy for you. Congrats. :boink:

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thats a pretty sweet deal. SHould be sweet when you get that stuff on.

Downshift

Reaction score
wytstang said:
Cobra & FMS are the same design (twins) only differnce is the factory said 5.0 Cobra and the after market says FordMotor sport SVO

Sure is.

Thats a great deal man, you are gonna love the difference with all that.

OP
OP

95-stang

Reaction score
95Boss said:
$600 for all that. You better give the seller a big smack right on the lips. You got a GREAT deal. There must not be much of a demand for those items over there. Very nice buy for you. Congrats. :boink:

Not sure about the smack on the lips, but i take your point. ;)
Well there are a few SN95's here, quite a lot of them being V8's but i think i got in early on e-bay, that and as it only says fits "94-95" it does sort of limit the market.
Plus a lot of people probably think the standard performance is'nt too bad and cant see the point of trying to improve it in any way.

95Boss

Reaction score
I know this is off topic, but I really like the Bullitt wheels on your car. I've always wondered how they would look on a red SN-95. Now I know. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online