Just did my taxes!

M.O.E

Active Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
1200 is coming back :banana:

What to do.... I need to put my KC clutch in(still need to buy a fly wheel), install my springs, install temp gauge, That right there I bet whould eat up all the money? Or just put 4.30's in :-\

I got some time to think about it.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
congrats, I did mine yesterday..getting 1300 back minus 400 fee from block. So I'm getting a little over 800 :)
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
i have yet to do mine, i stopped at the post office to send it to my dad so he can do it, but the place was loaded with people so i left....
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
My parents are doing mine. I hope to get maybe $200 back. I made 6 grand last year. We'll see. I want some wheels BADLY!
 

Greggerex

Active Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
773
Reaction score
0
If the University would ever frigging release the tuition credit forms, I'd be able to file mine.

Should be getting back about $3000. :dancing6:
 

ylw95gts

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
The wife and I are getting $6400 back :thumb:. I told her I need 2K for a new trans and she can have the rest for bills. :)
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
ylw95gts said:
The wife and I are getting $6400 back :thumb:. I told her I need 2K for a new trans and she can have the rest for bills. :)

damn 6400?? What do you have 8 kids ;D ;D ;D thats a HIGH loan you gave to the Gov, you should have less taken out of you wages this year if your getting that much back.
 

ylw95gts

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
ylw95gts said:
The wife and I are getting $6400 back :thumb:. I told her I need 2K for a new trans and she can have the rest for bills. :)

damn 6400?? What do you have 8 kids ;D ;D ;D thats a HIGH loan you gave to the Gov, you should have less taken out of you wages this year if your getting that much back.

5 between us. 3 of which we claim. the ex-spouses get the other 2. I know I get alot taken out but it's kinda like a forced savings.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
ylw95gts said:
Snakebit said:
ylw95gts said:
The wife and I are getting $6400 back :thumb:. I told her I need 2K for a new trans and she can have the rest for bills. :)

damn 6400?? What do you have 8 kids ;D ;D ;D thats a HIGH loan you gave to the Gov, you should have less taken out of you wages this year if your getting that much back.

5 between us. 3 of which we claim. the ex-spouses get the other 2. I know I get alot taken out but it's kinda like a forced savings.

forced savings?
 

Bluextc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
0
Every year we owe, but somehow it worked out this year we are getting $3400 back. All going towards bills, tho. :(
 

MeanGrn Gt

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
0
damn you guys are lucky getting $$ back... i know i will be paying in this year :lame:
 
L

LR98Snake

Guest
Mean I'm with you. I'm about to hand them 630 bucks. How the hell are you guys getting so much back and I don't get shit? I clam 3 but I can only clam myself. I know that's one problem, but damn.....where is this money tree that I have yet to find grown by the government? I make about 26k a year. Some one tell me what I need to do, other than lower my dependence.
 

scootin95gts

Active Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
sweet im getting about 950 back and im gonna get a 70mmtb and maybe some shorties
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,875
Messages
1,452,431
Members
13,560
Latest member
Rmlayton

Members online

Top