Just picked her up from body shop...

bdavis24

Reaction score
I traded for this car and it was in rough shape so i decided to get her looking good and then do a tune up on it. Not really intrested in big power as i have a sportbike if i want speed.

Hope you like..

OP
OP
B

bdavis24

Reaction score
any idea of how to fix that... they are kind of stuck on there.. This is a real cobra not a clone btw.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Moved to members rides, had nothing to do with an engine.

You're going to have to remove the badges to fix it?

Not really my taste, but if you like it that's all that matters

chris91

Reaction score
any idea of how to fix that... they are kind of stuck on there.. This is a real cobra not a clone btw.

I'd take it back to the body shop and tell them to fix it. Honestly with that new paint I'd be weary of removing them because if the paint hasn't cured completely then you'll have some serious problems.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Do you plan to take that thing off roading? Kidding... Different strokes for different folks i suppose.

kb1982

Reaction score
Seen the Ky plates...what part are you from. And what kinda bike do you have?

OP
OP
B

bdavis24

Reaction score
Live in bowling green and the bike is a Aprilia RSV Mille R. Talked to shop will bring back next week for them to fix.

lutter94

Reaction score
Not a bad look, but I'd change the taillights back to stock, headlights to a 2 piece (smoked would prob be best), and remove the front windshield tint. Is the whole front windshield tinted, with the top half blacked out?

OP
OP
B

bdavis24

Reaction score
the window tint will change, it was that way when i got the car and i dont care for it at all. I think just the top is blacked out but it is half the damn windshield and that damn want to play shit is coming off.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i think it looks pretty good but the side skirts don't match up to me. otherwise once you get it lowered i think it will look even better.

stingracer

Reaction score
Great job bringing her back to life. :slowclap: Dropping it will make a huge difference.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
First off, great job breathing some new life into an SN.

Now, it needs more low. And, I would remove the spoiler. I hate spoilers, though, so don't listen to me if you like it on there.

Othrr than its monster truck stance and the picnic bench spoiler, you have a great looking stang. Keep it up. And keep us posted.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice job, it will continuously change as long as you keep it we can't stop ourselves.

OP
OP
B

bdavis24

Reaction score
yeah agree a lowering is in the plans just not to low to where the front hits, but need to get her running tip top first.. I like the spoiler though, really like the cobra r look. So anyone recommend a good lowering kit.

buscg

Reaction score
My car has a low front lip too so I would recommend just getting some mach 1 springs or FMS C' springs I think they are. Anyway mine are used off a mach 1 and dropped it about an inch. Anymore and I would be repairing my front lip every weekend. Good news is I got my used mach 1 springs off ebay for $40. I put new tokico struts and shocks on at the same time though so about $300 with my labor.

buscg

Reaction score
Greendragon-1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online