Kenne Bell INSTALL... UPDATED Friday 05/27/11. SHE'S ALIVE! ALIVE!!!!!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good man.

Makes me wanna finish my build. I wish i was just throwing on a my Vortech instead of a rebuild.

Woody6799

Reaction score
love your car! that KB is sick and the 03/04 seats look good! Make sure you put up the dyno videos!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
awsome man! looks and sounds great. another kick ass white SN95.

OP
OP
Venomous96Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
Having problem's with the tuner! it wont load the tunes... it is giving me 3 warnings 1019, 1017, 1009

I updated the firmware and nothing.... :sad5:

oh well have to keep troubleshooting... tuner is unlocked and unmarried! so I have no idea what is wrong :dontknow:

anyone have any clues, chime in, please...................................................

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i had that code myself. i had to return to stock and reload tune then it worked. also make sure your battery is fully charged before you load the tunes.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I asked if you were, not why you were lol. I want to do the same thing, can you show me/tell me how you hooked up the bulkhead fitting to the washer fluid reservoir?

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Venomous96Cobra said:
Having problem's with the tuner! it wont load the tunes... it is giving me 3 warnings 1019, 1017, 1009

I updated the firmware and nothing.... :sad5:

oh well have to keep troubleshooting... tuner is unlocked and unmarried! so I have no idea what is wrong :dontknow:

anyone have any clues, chime in, please...................................................
Maybe your car already had a different tune on it or a chip or something.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to see you get that tune mess figured out. Those seats will finally get to go fast again!

OP
OP
Venomous96Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
and finally :headbang: it's all straightened out! there was some kind of weird looking chip installed! :dontknow:
as soon as I removed it, I was able to upload the custom kenne bell pumpgas tune and it was good to go~! I drove
it like that for a few days, but was running hot, due to the higher intake temps caused by the charger....

96CobraChip.jpg

also I was finally able to get the meth kit running! Since I found 0 degree winter washer fluid! Btw, this was like being in a scavenger hunt :angry7: not only
is it June and in the upper 90's :rolleyes: but I am also trying to find winter blend windshield washer fluid in FLORIDA :BangHead:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hahah,

"um hai, do you have any 0 degree washer fluid"

- "say what son! it's summer, in Florida!!!"