Know anybody this has ever happened too?

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Putting any non standard sized lug nit would do the trick. 6 spline nuts or anything like that where you need a key will stop pretty much anyone from stealing rims. Guys who steal rims walk around with a few sockets and a breaker bar and if they don't have a key they'll move on.
If they DO have a key well then I guess they can just have them. If they're that prepared and desperate lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

lol touché my friend.. touché lol..

reps or not people clearly would prefer free over paying money... so shit happens

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Would have been better if there was a trash can with a fire burning and 4 guys standing around singing with fingerless gloves. That would have been an epic picture...or Tuesday night in Detroit.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i stole, and killed, 4 puppies. I used the tracking chips in them on each wheel. Now if they get stolen, i just need them to end up in a vet or pound and they'll call me...

"Mr. Chris, this is Betty at the Denver Dog Shelter. We found your Centerlines...." ...... perfect plan.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Would have been better if there was a trash can with a fire burning and 4 guys standing around singing with fingerless gloves. That would have been an epic picture...or Tuesday night in Detroit.
Reminds me of that movie the other guys. "Looks like a bunch of homeless guys had an orgy in your Prius. They call it a soup kitchen. Even left a note signed 'Dirty Mike and the boys'."

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't live there. Don't have a lot of respect for riff raff. Would prob be a lot like gran tornio, actually......

LOLLLL. Being a NY'er I can agree it would be.. People have no respect here. And yeah its kinda like a new york thing when we say our boys or somethin like that. This happened to a buddy of my dads awhile back, came outta work and found his car on milk crates... It was in Canarsie in Brooklyn, which happens to be one of the shittiest areas you could dwell upon..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
lol touché my friend.. touché lol..

reps or not people clearly would prefer free over paying money... so shit happens

Not so fast on those 6 spline lug nuts.. If you have regular sockets, one of them works for the 6 spline lugs. So don't believe the bullshit they tell you that only you have the key... seen it happen in person.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just found out our state pretty much led the US in meth busts, and the neighboring county has led the state the past 3-4 yrs in those busts. Last year one of the crack heads held up a dollar general store, got busted by a pastor that had a CCW and was carrying. This town is nuts and I would not put anything past it and that is why I got my ccw a couple of years ago.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Happens down here on the reg. Orlando, Florida - Home of the Honda thieves.

Don't worry guys, our $100 mustang reps are safe from the hands of rim thieves.

Wrong, my OEM factory locks is what prevented whatever asswipes from getting away with mine. Funny noises and vibrations is what lead me to realizing that most of my lugnuts were gone.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Happens down here on the reg. Orlando, Florida - Home of the Honda thieves.

Wrong, my OEM factory locks is what prevented whatever asswipes from getting away with mine. Funny noises and vibrations is what lead me to realizing that most of my lugnuts were gone.

:slowclap: Hand clap for FoMoCo. When I get my new wheels investing in locks for mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online