Labor day sales @Autogeek

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats some nice stuff on sale!!

sigh - I always miss the sales (just ordered a bunch 2 days ago)

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Don't worry about it Steve (Poorboys) is soon to have his "anniversary sale" you want to talk about cheap PB products crack head prices.

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Unfortunately Matt every vendor (though no fault of there own) gets Candians or any other outsiders lol

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet man that foam kit looks pretty sweet, you should of got a bottle of that Clearkote metal polish, Ive allways wanted to try that and on sale its cheap as hell lol.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I need to get a pc. If i get paid this week ill have to get one.

d_punch

Reaction score
well there goes the rest of my money looks like i'll put in an order by the end of today.

and wytstang are you like the owner or do you work for them, or do you get comission? cause your always whoring that site, not like its a bad thing saving some money for us all.

Edit - i also got the Edge Dual Action 6 inch Kit like wytstang
and the following ClearKote products ( i was sold after seening Matt's car)
Moose Wax, Quik Shine, Red Moose Machine Glaze, Compound Moose, Yellow Moose Cream

well there goes the money i wanted to put towards a new throttle body. you guys got me hooked on detailing my car, you bastards. :lol:

jpajkos

Reaction score
Matt can you please tell me which site I can buy the Clear Kote please. Thanks man

d_punch

Reaction score
you can buy it at autogeek.net, this post was about the sale they had this weekend. clearkote products was on sale.

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
d_punch said:
well there goes the rest of my money looks like i'll put in an order by the end of today.

and wytstang are you like the owner or do you work for them, or do you get comission? cause your always whoring that site, not like its a bad thing saving some money for us all.

Edit - i also got the Edge Dual Action 6 inch Kit like wytstang
and the following ClearKote products ( i was sold after seening Matt's car)
Moose Wax, Quik Shine, Red Moose Machine Glaze, Compound Moose, Yellow Moose Cream

well there goes the money i wanted to put towards a new throttle body. you guys got me hooked on detailing my car, you bastards. :lol:
LOL no I just hang out on the forum so when something goes on sale I usually let everyone know. They pretty much are the only detailing vendor that has sells left and right (at least through the summer). During Christmas all the vendors give great sales like specialtymotoring.com Danase.com Exceldetail.com Autopiacar-care.com and of course Autogeek.net.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online