latemodelrestoration.com/50resto.com -Great Company!!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
One of the best companies i dealed with for the mustang. Shipped my product out the same day i ordered it and had it within 3 days from ups. Damn. I say use them if you when you want something and its in stock @ there site. Great support and fast ass shipping! :thumb: :thumb:

Slow94

Reaction score
I have an ok feeling about them. Seems like everytime I order something it gets messed up. I hade had wrong parts, delayed shipping, and I have not once got a tracking number from them??? Every time I call about my order they do take care of it After fighting with them though.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
they are my favorite place to order from for my stang!!! never had 1 problem and i have dropped a lot of money to them a lot of times

topless95

Reaction score
I have had great luck with LRS. each order takes about 3 days from tx to fla

95 svt cobra

Reaction score
they have alot of shit that is good, excluding the damn alternate address fee. Its an additional 10 bucks or some shit if your mailing address doesnt match your billing address. Fucking stupid. either way they still get their money before you get your order. so IDK thats the only thing that makes them a last resort for me is that dumb alternate address charge

Knuckles281

Reaction score
yea, that is stupid, but other they have a bunch of stuff for a decent price. That's where I got my MAC Turndowns and some of the parts for my pi swap from. The shipping was pretty quick, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online