latemodelrestoration.com/50resto.com -Great Company!!

Discussion in 'Good Guys/Bad Guys' started by Twista, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Twista

Twista Legend

One of the best companies i dealed with for the mustang. Shipped my product out the same day i ordered it and had it within 3 days from ups. Damn. I say use them if you when you want something and its in stock @ there site. Great support and fast ass shipping! :thumb: :thumb:

2. Slow94

Slow94 New Member

I have an ok feeling about them. Seems like everytime I order something it gets messed up. I hade had wrong parts, delayed shipping, and I have not once got a tracking number from them??? Every time I call about my order they do take care of it After fighting with them though.

3. floyd4ford

floyd4ford New Member

I have had great luck with them!

4. trav_19

trav_19 Legend

they are my favorite place to order from for my stang!!! never had 1 problem and i have dropped a lot of money to them a lot of times

5. topless95

topless95 Active Member

I have had great luck with LRS. each order takes about 3 days from tx to fla

6. 95 svt cobra

95 svt cobra Well-Known Member

they have alot of shit that is good, excluding the damn alternate address fee. Its an additional 10 bucks or some shit if your mailing address doesnt match your billing address. Fucking stupid. either way they still get their money before you get your order. so IDK thats the only thing that makes them a last resort for me is that dumb alternate address charge

7. Knuckles281

Knuckles281 Active Member

yea, that is stupid, but other they have a bunch of stuff for a decent price. That's where I got my MAC Turndowns and some of the parts for my pi swap from. The shipping was pretty quick, too.