Latest on the trick flow manifold

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
I was on a website yesterday and ran across some information on the Trick Flow manifold. The info came from Artie at Trick Flow. He said the manifold should be out March. They said it will retail for $799. They are claiming a 20hp increase over stock. Last September I was talking to a rep at a car show and he told me that they have tested the manifold against a pi on some TEA heads and it picked up alot more. He highly reccomended TEA because they were working with the company on testing. No word on the cold air kit for it though. :drunk:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
this is something the 2 valve has been in need of for a long time. Wonder if Holley and Edelbrock will follow ???

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i want one....isnt the location of the intake the same as the bullit? as in you can use an intake from a bullitt on it...

ripper

Reaction score
I hear from my tuner that its gonna be the same as a bullit intake. But that said im lookin for a new tuner LOL.

svtboy

Reaction score
Gtnut1996 said:
I was on a website yesterday and ran across some information on the Trick Flow manifold. The info came from Artie at Trick Flow. He said the manifold should be out March. They said it will retail for $799. They are claiming a 20hp increase over stock. Last September I was talking to a rep at a car show and he told me that they have tested the manifold against a pi on some TEA heads and it picked up alot more. He highly reccomended TEA because they were working with the company on testing. No word on the cold air kit for it though. :drunk:
Which website did you find this info on??

OP
OP
Gtnut1996

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
I found it on corral.net.

I have a picture of the edelbrock manifold. It is in there 2006 performance catalog. It make power between 2900-7500 rpm. It looks like the one for a carbed 4.6. It doesnt say when it will be available though, or a price.

I wish someone would do some heads now. I have heard rumors of Trick Flow possibly doing some. I know they do alot of work with total engine airflow. They did say that they had something else coming out soon after the manifold.

jpajkos

Reaction score
The patriots aren't too bad. A guy that rolls out with us bought some stage 2's with the cnc port match 5 angle job and pick up some good numbers. I have high hopes for this trick flow intake. If there saying 20 hp over stock from pi it sounds pretty good to me. O0 good job on keeping us updated O0

OP
OP
Gtnut1996

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
the trick flow rep said they tested the patriot and tea heads. he said that the tea heads done much better. he said call tea and they will tell you what heads they did use. it was there version of the patriot stage whatever they used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sn951992

Members online