Trick flow Fuel rail

Jason_Charowsky

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Trick Flow fuel rail kit. I am looking at it now and am a little confused on how everything goes together connecting back to the stock fuel lines, and where I should mount the pressure regulator. Just wondering if anyone else has done this and if they had pictures or other products that they have used.

Thanks.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a trickflow/aeromotive kit on mine, not sure if it is the same or not. This is the best pic I can find to show at the moment and it is pretty busy with the wiringIMG_20211210_150658420.jpg
The regulator is mounted on the pass fender and you can see I have two pressure senders, one for the holley hp and the other for an external gauge I had prior.
be sure to put some oil on the injector orings prior to pushing them into the rail as it is tight and they will tear with out it. Put them in the rail first, line up the injectors to the holes in the lower and then you can push it down. On the drivers side be sure to push it back towards the firewall as well as the space between the rail and the dist is TIGHT!

OP
OP
Jason_Charowsky

Jason_Charowsky

Reaction score
I have a trickflow/aeromotive kit on mine, not sure if it is the same or not. This is the best pic I can find to show at the moment and it is pretty busy with the wiringView attachment 27435
The regulator is mounted on the pass fender and you can see I have two pressure senders, one for the holley hp and the other for an external gauge I had prior.
be sure to put some oil on the injector orings prior to pushing them into the rail as it is tight and they will tear with out it. Put them in the rail first, line up the injectors to the holes in the lower and then you can push it down. On the drivers side be sure to push it back towards the firewall as well as the space between the rail and the dist is TIGHT!
When you get the chance, if you could take a picture of how it connects back to the fuel lines but the passenger fender along with the regulator that would be great. But that first picture did help a lot so thank you lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there isn't enough light out there right now to remember/figure out what goes where. I will set a reminder for me tomorrow as I am BAD at forgetting shtuff like this. If ya don't hear back from me by tomorrow remind me...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
i have a set of MMR and aeromotive that are on 4.6 just the fittings and hose alone price gouging

OP
OP
Jason_Charowsky

Jason_Charowsky

Reaction score
there isn't enough light out there right now to remember/figure out what goes where. I will set a reminder for me tomorrow as I am BAD at forgetting shtuff like this. If ya don't hear back from me by tomorrow remind me...
Hey, this is the reminder lol. Did you happen to get some pictures?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Jason_Charowsky

Jason_Charowsky

Reaction score
my GI issues kept me locked up near my restroom yesterday and I hardly went downstairs except to get food/water. I will try again today, sorry for the delay.

Do you have these instructions as these are what I followed

Page 5 shows the general lay out
Yeah i have the instructions im just trying to figure out how you ran the stock lines from the hard lines to the ones with the spring lock. I was thinking of getting rid of like the rubber lines and just going with more braided. But again just trying to figure out what someone else has done.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
oooooooooh ok so I am not sure if I will be any help or not. I have reran new AN lines from the tank to the front when I did the supercharger so there isn't any part of the fuel system that is stock anymore.

OP
OP
Jason_Charowsky

Jason_Charowsky

Reaction score
oooooooooh ok so I am not sure if I will be any help or not. I have reran new AN lines from the tank to the front when I did the supercharger so there isn't any part of the fuel system that is stock anymore.
Ah makes sense. So i think ill just run new lines from the hard lines up.
Thanks very much for your help tho.

95opal

Reaction score
Yeah i have the instructions im just trying to figure out how you ran the stock lines from the hard lines to the ones with the spring lock. I was thinking of getting rid of like the rubber lines and just going with more braided. But again just trying to figure out what someone else has done.

They make an adapter for AN to duckbill. I have a set somewhere that i put together back in 06 before someone made the kit. I sourced everything from ron morris.
Im not sure how you want to go about it as there are a few ways to do it.
Rule of thumb regulator goes after the rail.
You can buy rail adapters and use your stock rubber lines from the fenderwell to rail.
You can buy hardline adapters and us braided line from rail to hardline.
You can go braided line from rails to tank.
Each will be at varying costs. Braided from rail to pump being the most expensive route.
I would base my decision on planned hp level.
If your going big power go big on the fuel system and lines.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
as he said you can get an AN to hose barb adaptor and use a hose clamp on it, or switch the rails in/out end over to AN and then run the aftermarket AN soft lines from the hard stock lines

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online