Lets see some Interior pics!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would like to see all your gauge setups, stereos, seats, N20 switches etc etc. I need some ideas for myself :banana:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
Picture004.jpg

Picture043.jpg

DisturbedRacing

Reaction score
Almost done with my interior. Got to permantly mount the bottle and seat. You can't see them but the switch for the fans and the engine's fuel pump are on the center console, where the rear window defroster and fog lamp switches were. The gauges in the dash are oil/water temp/nitrous pressure. The panel under the gauges has the switches to arm the nitrous, the purge and the nitrous fuel pump. My air/fuel gauge is mounted up between the sunvisors. Tach is of course to the left and the shift light is mounted infront of the dash gauge cluster. Its in need of a good carpet cleaning and some dust cleaning. But its a project in the works!!

832int13-med.jpg

832int15-med.jpg

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Gave it to my girlfriend.. I never drive the car so its not that big of a deal.. It just sucks that it has a $7,000 Stereo in it and I never get to experience it.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
that looks great
Thanks man,the doors are done also...cut the speakers grills out,along with the door handle bezels,and dyed them gloss matte black....you can barely see it in one of the pics,but it came out great.

thornock

Reaction score
what you mean what did i do. i did my interior that was all f%^k up when i bought the car. i thought it looked pretty good to me. i like making things mine. why not change it, make something yours, that's whose car it is correct. why have something that looks like someone Else's. now the gauges, that was a bad idea i can agree on that. my old gauges didn't work at all. i liked the whole digital look. I tried making my own holder lol not so easily. i am going to buy the one that is already made. but you learn from your mistakes. i like the sub incloser tho, works every good, it has a blow thorough sounds good in the car. And i dint know if you seen my other post but the paint is another story. It was sapost to be way darker. which in the can it looked almost black of coarse it isn't dark at all, but i guess that's what i get for experimenting with weird colors lol you live and you learn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online