letter inserts for the rear bumper

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
hey, i'm in the process of ordering some new parts for my car and i'm going to have a few extra bucks left over so i was going to look into buying the letter inserts for our a mustang gt rear bumpers...anybody got a good website to look for this stuff??

FASTANG

Reaction score
I recently ordered from SSInserts.com and they look awesome. Check 'em out!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
not a fan of inserts

U no likey mine
110002.jpg

GDawg

Reaction score
I can't remember where I got mine. I've had them for a really long time and they've held up real well.

Packstips2.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
...i dont think black would look to horrible i got black tails and the bottom of my rear bumpers got the black so maybe just maybe that would be alright

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Did some of our cars come with inserts? Because my car came with black ones that I thought were stock. :dunno:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
americanmuscle.com Inserts.

I also painted the bottom part of my bumper flat black so it look OEM with the inserts

IMG_0219.JPG

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
^^^Didn't the bottom part of your bumper come in black?

Nope, after 95' ford stopped painting that Bottom part of the bumper Black To save costs.

I think it makes an SN95 rear bumper look 10x better with that part painted black...so i used duplicolor bumper coating...i compared it to a 94 and it look EXACTLY the same.

badass98svt

Reaction score
FYI
www.mcrparts.com (a sponsor here) sells the vinyl inserts for $12.50 with FREE SHIPPING.
I can testify that the quality is top notch. I had a set on my cobra for almost 2 years, before I bought a polished stainless set.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Red96GT said:

Nope, after 95' ford stopped painting that Bottom part of the bumper Black To save costs.

I think it makes an SN95 rear bumper look 10x better with that part painted black...so i used duplicolor bumper coating...i compared it to a 94 and it look EXACTLY the same.

Man, I thought the person who had my car did NOTHING to it as far as mods go, even the little ones. They must have put black inserts and painted the bottom. :dunno:

Cool. :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
some 96's may have come with the rear bumper bottom painted black....but no inserts

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
id say get the black chrome/ black reflective or w/e they call em. I think ssinserts has em. I wanted them badly but they didnt have em for 94-98 gt's when i got mine. A few months later they made them though :mad: . I just might have to take my ss ones off and get a set of them instead :dunno:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
SRT Handz said:
Red96GT said:

Man, I thought the person who had my car did NOTHING to it as far as mods go, even the little ones. They must have put black inserts and painted the bottom. :dunno:

Cool. :)

maybe he didn't ....maybe your car was in a rear end crash and the insurance got a used bumper off a 94-95 car and it had inserts in it :rollinglaugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001