LMR customer service sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LMR was under no obligation to replace/refund or whatever because you got exactly what you paid for... and they probably realized that when they received the phone call... How are they supposed to know that the number of threads in your stock knob vs the number of threads on the shifter handle would cause the knob to land with the characters facing the wrong way???

LMR has always met or exceeded my expectations. This is exactly how good companies get their name smeared for no good reason.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
He hasn't had to... nobody's complained about anything.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well then this thread should be deleted ...

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I AM NOT BLAMING LMR for the "bad product" I am pissed off about the service they gave me. Ive bought from them before, and ive had no issues, very polite. Except for this one guy who just didnt want to help. I would of appreciated better service when spending over 1k with them. (i am a college student working at min wage for about 15 hours a week, so thats alot of money). Instead he tried to make the call quick, he could of told me of that washer/nut thing. But no he just had that "you dont like it buy a new handle or shift knob, because its not my problem, bye i got other callers", attitude. The dude didnt even say "is there anything else i can help you with" like the rest of them do, just "bye". DONE. Not cool.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
LMR was under no obligation to replace/refund or whatever because you got exactly what you paid for... and they probably realized that when they received the phone call... How are they supposed to know that the number of threads in your stock knob vs the number of threads on the shifter handle would cause the knob to land with the characters facing the wrong way???

LMR has always met or exceeded my expectations. This is exactly how good companies get their name smeared for no good reason.

again, the rep should of told me. This is STEEDA's product, not LMR. And if they are the vendor, for their sake if the customer isnt happy they should take care of the customer. I wasnt asking for a refund or a replacement shifter, just the handle,or at least an explanations and perhaps a solutions. And i didnt pay for a defective handle, I paid for a shifter, handle included, with no defects. AND ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT BLAMING LMR FOR THE BAD PRODUCT JUST THE SERVICE! And im guessing your expectations are what sets the standard for the industry right? Just because you have a good experience everytime means that they are still the best. Every company has that bad customer service person, maybe this guy was one of them, or maybe he just had a bad day. Dont appreciate you trying to discredit me because they met your expectations, as if my expectations arent important.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well then this thread should be deleted ...

JESUS F'ING CHRIST DELETE THIS DAM THREAD THEn. This is just a rant, something i wanted to say, obviously title should of been more specific but whatever. People post up their bad customer service experience all the time and you guys dont jump on them like you did to me. You guys dont seem to understand why i am complaining.

Sinned83

Reaction score
If you think LMR has bad customer service you must be new to the scene. They are the best!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
If you think LMR has bad customer service you must be new to the scene. They are the best!

did even read any of the comments?? if you didnt, please take the time to read the last ones. Then youll see what i am talking about. because i am not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic. And yes i am new to the SN95 scene. Just bought my first modern mustang in march of this year. Before I spent most of my time restoring my '72 coupe.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Every once in a while you get shitty customer service. . Regardless of company.. depending on my mood sometimes I return shit and buy it somewhere else. . Im never in a hurry to have to put up with bullshit.. hope you get it taken care off

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Every once in a while you get shitty customer service. . Regardless of company.. depending on my mood sometimes I return shit and buy it somewhere else. . Im never in a hurry to have to put up with bullshit.. hope you get it taken care off

FINALLY! Someone who understands!. The product is already installed, and it works perfectly. I dont feel like removing it and reinstalling, plus i got it on sale lol. And i didnt get it resolved by LMR, guys here were more helpful. Last time i call them for assistance. Still going to buy products from them. But if somewhere else has it the same price or cheaper, i will go with them. I rather buy from a vendor that takes care of their customers, instead of leaving them hanging.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FINALLY! Someone who understands!. The product is already installed, and it works perfectly. I dont feel like removing it and reinstalling, plus i got it on sale lol. And i didnt get it resolved by LMR, guys here were more helpful. Last time i call them for assistance. Still going to buy products from them. But if somewhere else has it the same price or cheaper, i will go with them. I rather buy from a vendor that takes care of their customers, instead of leaving them hanging.

Basically what I said on post #18... :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are we done here yet?
Can we close this thread and you can pm Jarrod with whatever problem you still have?

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thread Closed.

Jarrod, being a section mod, should be able to respond to the closed thread if need be.

OP: If you feel this needs to be reopened for one reason or another, PM a member of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online