looking for a good setup

New 5.0

Reaction score
i plan on lowering the car but want to do it the right way ?

GDawg

Reaction score
How low do you want to go? I have H&R Supersports. Dropped me around 2" in the front and around 1-3/4" in the rear. I had to buy caster/camber plates because I went that low. I also bought Bilstein struts and shocks cause the stockers would have worn out pretty quickly.

Mustanger

Reaction score
What year is your car? What are your goals? What is your budget?

I have the Eibach ProKit Plus on mine & love it...A complete package engineered to work together, shocks struts springs & swaybars, bushings etc. Less the $1k...perfect stance & not too low...1.5" drop.

For a few more bucks the best I have driven has been the Roush package suspension bar none. So smooth & yet gives more than 1G in the turns with good tires.

Many people just use HR springs & shocks & struts from Tokico or Bilstein...many other quality manufacturers like Steeda & Saleen

I would defintely checkout the Grip in a box setups from Maximum Motorsports!! They make fantastic quality stuff & do their research! Can't go wrong here...

Griggs for full out racing suspension ...many more than this list!

OP
OP
N

New 5.0

Reaction score
Mustanger said:
What year is your car? What are your goals? What is your budget?

I have the Eibach ProKit Plus on mine & love it...A complete package engineered to work together, shocks struts springs & swaybars, bushings etc. Less the $1k...perfect stance & not too low...1.5" drop.

For a few more bucks the best I have driven has been the Roush package suspension bar none. So smooth & yet gives more than 1G in the turns with good tires.

Many people just use HR springs & shocks & struts from Tokico or Bilstein...many other quality manufacturers like Steeda & Saleen

I would defintely checkout the Grip in a box setups from Maximum Motorsports!! They make fantastic quality stuff & do their research! Can't go wrong here...

Griggs for full out racing suspension ...many more than this list!

Well the car is a 95 GT all stock. The car is a keeper I have no plans on selling the car whatsoever. In the never future r I want to make at least 350-450 HP out of it and make it a weekend driver. I want to start by upgrading the suspension.

Any suggestions??

94 DropTop

Reaction score
strange 10ways for the shocks that way you can do whatever you want later on. a prokit would be nice to. That way your balanced whatever way you go and probibly wont need c&c plates.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How crazy do you want to go with your suspension? My car is mainly going to be a street car, but I want it to be able to handle whatever I throw at it.

I'm planning on doing a torque arm set-up in the rear, coilovers in the front, 03-04 cobra front arms, and a bunch of other mess for my 95... I'm looking at tryin to be close to your power output too.