Looking for opinions on possible car value

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
Thanks. 5K is what I thought but I would never sell it for that. I have started back on finishing the new engine. Also looking around for an IRS setup. Time to ditch the solid axle.

Jake

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Thanks. 5K is what I thought but I would never sell it for that. I have started back on finishing the new engine. Also looking around for an IRS setup. Time to ditch the solid axle.

Jake

Elaborate! What are you doing to the motor (i love engine builds!) Got a build thread?

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I have never been good at build threads. They always start off great but I start skipping stuff and forgetting pretty quick. I blame my advance years.

I got my hands on a Teksid block. I am still looking for a good Cobra forged crank and rods. Then it will get CP pistons at 9.5:1 static.
Heads are PI that have gotten a ton of port work with custom built Bullet cams.
SVO supercharger that just came back from Stiegemeier with every modification he offers and a new smaller pulley that will on paper put boost at 10.2lbs.

That is where I am at so far.

Jake

Reaction score
I have never been good at build threads. They always start off great but I start skipping stuff and forgetting pretty quick. I blame my advance years.

I got my hands on a Teksid block. I am still looking for a good Cobra forged crank and rods. Then it will get CP pistons at 9.5:1 static.
Heads are PI that have gotten a ton of port work with custom built Bullet cams.
SVO supercharger that just came back from Stiegemeier with every modification he offers and a new smaller pulley that will on paper put boost at 10.2lbs.

That is where I am at so far.

Jake

Sounds like a very well planned and effective mix. Where did you have your head work done?

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I bought the heads already done. This is one of those funny stories. I live about 3 miles from MMR. The previous owner had them do the work and then the heads went to Pennsylvania if I remember correctly. Then I bought them and brought everything back here. There still two things I want done to them so when it comes time they will go to Duttweiler Performance to get that work done. Plus I still need an accurate cc of the combustion chamber before I actually order the pistons up.

Jake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online