Looking for real world CAM recommendations!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are CMS and Modular Head Shop sister companies? I see their descriptions are similar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I believe there was a partnership for a bit. CMS has been around for a long time formerly as VT Engines. MHS was started by Nick McKinney but later sold to Excessive Motorsports IIRC. It would not surprise me that after Nick sold the company that the new owner picked up the phone and called Cushman.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the biggest thing is the reversed intake lobe for the TFS heads. I wanted the same lift and duration as his stage 3 cam that I'm running now, but I also had him advance the intake valve opening 5 degrees to work better with the Edelbrock and tighten up the LSA a little bit...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need to hit him up, I was going to use my st 2 blower cams from my last setup but after making that TFS impulse buy I kind of screwed that up.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
I need to hit him up, I was going to use my st 2 blower cams from my last setup but after making that TFS impulse buy I kind of screwed that up.

Nothing Wrong with that impulse buy bob!

- I can speak for the 270ah Cams, I've been running them for 3 years now. Back when my car was strong it pulled from 3600-Red like a train. Nice agressive lope and good drivability, I ran them for about 5 months un-tuned and it wasn't as much as of a headache as expected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.