Want To Buy Looking for SVO ( or aftermarket) side exhaust skirts/rocker panels

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Did ups pay you for the loss?!?!

If your not worried about the svo logo then just get the Abc's and be done with it.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

twovalveterror

Reaction score
I have some never mounted factory gel coat SVO skirts w/stainless borla exhaust. I really don't know what they're worth, and wasn't really looking to sell them as I've always kicked around the idea of mounting them. but with my IRS I know they'd require modifications and I've already got an IRS kit laying around. let me check with my brother to see if he wants them, if not and you're still interested we can set something up. no idea how I'd ship something that big for any reasonable kind of money though.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Did ups pay you for the loss?!?!

If your not worried about the svo logo then just get the Abc's and be done with it.

UPS is still "investigating" aka dragging their mother fuuking feet.. I'm over side exhaust now because now I have more complicated ideas now..

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I have some never mounted factory gel coat SVO skirts w/stainless borla exhaust. I really don't know what they're worth, and wasn't really looking to sell them as I've always kicked around the idea of mounting them. but with my IRS I know they'd require modifications and I've already got an IRS kit laying around. let me check with my brother to see if he wants them, if not and you're still interested we can set something up. no idea how I'd ship something that big for any reasonable kind of money though.
Realistically, $1500ish if it's all new

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
eesjunin

eesjunin

Reaction score
I would be interested in the skirts...
i found it best and cheapest way to ship something this big is by Greyhound

UPS is still "investigating" aka dragging their mother fuuking feet.. I'm over side exhaust now because now I have more complicated ideas now..
Been there...if they ever find them in one piece...gimme a holla

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
if you end up with the abcexclusive set i can tell you they are nice. they have a lip that rests inside the door sill where they attach. nice mounting hardware as well. hey are $500 though lol. i just bought a set from them and i like :thumbsup:

most only use double sided tape from what i hear to attach. if this is true that would SUCK!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
even the original SVO kits were supposed to mount with tape. I am personally just not bit on much being held on to my car by tape for the simple reason I am planning on keeping the car long enough to be concerned for when it does fail. Now the kits have always been expensive but I have never seen just the skirts go for $1500....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

What modifications are needed for IRS? With side exhaust the exhaust ends just before the axle.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
What modifications are needed for IRS? With side exhaust the exhaust ends just before the axle.

the borla kit that comes with the SVO has a design where it comes back on itself, so the muffler mounts in the stock location, then goes forward to exit at the door sill. I haven't been under mine in a while, but I think the sub frame of the IRS gets in the way of where the muffler mounts. it wouldn't require anything extensive, but I didn't want to cut up something so nice. I will try to take a peek under there and confirm.

I seem to recall one member on here that had the SVO's and an IRS though... and the subframe does mount right where the LCA is on a SRA.... maybe I'm losing it.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Side exhaust works fine with irs. I know a couple people with that setup and no issues.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
the borla kit that comes with the SVO has a design where it comes back on itself, so the muffler mounts in the stock location, then goes forward to exit at the door sill. I haven't been under mine in a while, but I think the sub frame of the IRS gets in the way of where the muffler mounts. it wouldn't require anything extensive, but I didn't want to cut up something so nice. I will try to take a peek under there and confirm.

I seem to recall one member on here that had the SVO's and an IRS though... and the subframe does mount right where the LCA is on a SRA.... maybe I'm losing it.
The exhaust goes nowhere near the lower control arm mounts, and the Irs mounts in the same location as the stock control arms..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mxracerzero

Reaction score
Are you still looking? I have a set of svo skirts and the borla exhaust!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online