Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I kind of like Meguiars Hot shine... :laughing5: :laughing5:

img0015620110423153.jpg

I have a few of the milk crates too. lol

jojo22

Reaction score
sneaky98gt said:
Started using the Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel. This stuff is AMAZING, in my opinion. I get no 'fling' onto the rest of the car, and I can keep it off of the wheels as well (that's what I hate about the foams, it gets all over the wheels and then you have to clean them off...again). I also use it on rest of the vinyl on the car (mirrors, below the windshield wipers, etc.); the first time I used this, I only did part of the piece below the wipers; a full month later without being washed (and sitting outside the WHOLE time), I could STILL see the shine in the part that I did do. That was enough to sell me. The stuff lasts FOREVER.

http://www.armorall.com/products/view_product.php?product_id=24&main_group=3&category_index=tire

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the page to sell tire shine features a car at the top with VERY dull tires?? I know it's not for demo reasons, but still I found it funny.

wytstang

Reaction score
As Eric (WhiteStallion94) has said it's very subjective and I too like Wolfgang's tire gel. I also use Optimum tire Shine dressing (not their gel opti-bond) looks great and dries fast.

southside2402

Reaction score
Javi said:
Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel from meguiars

X2 Hate the spray as excess is difficult to wipe off and it gets thrown on the fender if you don't let the car sit for a couple hours. Been using the Gel for a while now. This it looks better and much easier to work with IMO.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tried the new CG G6 Tire Shine.... I am ditching all my other shines in favor of the G6..... Best i have used so far BY FAR.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No pics, didnt take any. Did did a normal wash. But the G6 is GREAT stuff. It's like Opti-Bond tire gel but WAY easier to work with and finishes smoother.

drftrmike

Reaction score
I got some of the g6. just used it two days ago, at first I thought it was going to be a matte shine and I came out the next day and here was this amazing shine off of my tires I was stunned really good stuff!!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Javi is the uuber web search master!

I want to try some of this stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213