Looking to meet new people

Fomoco01

Reaction score
Hey guys, not new to the forum, but going to be making a move from Denver out to Charlotte or Asheville, NC in a few months and just wondering who all is out that way. Don't really know anyone out here in Denver and would like to meet some new people when I get out there. Also, let me know what kind of car events you guys have out there! I'm into road racing and I'm looking forward to getting out to the east coast tracks!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not out that way (though I did go to college out there - which helps not at all), but more importantly, do you have a build thread for the AIX car? And the 85 Merkur - any details on that guy? My parents have an 87 XR4Ti.

OP
OP
F

Fomoco01

Reaction score
The XR4TI had to go unfortunently. Just didn't have time to work on it with the mustang in progress but I definently plan on getting another one after I'm finished. I do have a page for the mustang. I'll copy the link in here.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The XR4TI had to go unfortunently. Just didn't have time to work on it with the mustang in progress but I definently plan on getting another one after I'm finished. I do have a page for the mustang. I'll copy the link in here.

Oh bummer. Certainly unique cars :)

OP
OP
F

Fomoco01

Reaction score
Yeah, they definently are. Didn't want to get rid of it but had to pick between that and my mustang to bring with me. How'd you like living in that area?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.