06200415f9f0a50d3c7f5b9ef259fd56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
badsheep5.0

badsheep5.0

Reaction score
Thank you
Be careful sanding them down that far. When you go to spray them they will probably fish eye. If so just lightly resand and respray. The two chunks I see missing will be easy to fix as well.

Yeah I plan on taking my time smooth out the bondo. Someone put in well try to get rid of as much as possible but not a bad pick up for 50 bucks

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Tyler, you were already wanting to step up to the SLP Loudmouth mufflers, let's just run them straight off the H-pipe and out, like Evil did. This thing is going to be loud.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Run lm'2s. That's what I run and it's very loud but still sounds good. Lm'1s would be overkill.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Mine is pretty loud already, I can't imagine running just resonators and side exit.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Import guys at a local meet literally cried about how loud my car is when I left. It hurt their ears lmao

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Import guys at a local meet literally cried about how loud my car is when I left. It hurt their ears lmao

Bunch of whinny lil pussies!!! Lol

Their fart cans are just as loud.........just not as sweet!!!!! Lol

Mustanger

Reaction score
I might try these for my side exhaust...I picked them up brand new a while back...made for the Roush cars...with my off road H it will be nice I think ...if not I'll just keep the Magnapacks I have now.

RoushSN95Magnaflows.jpg

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Bunch of whinny lil pussies!!! Lol

Their fart cans are just as loud.........just not as sweet!!!!! Lol

Some of the Subarus are pretty loud, but nowhere near mine, especially from the side. I have a screenshot of them crying on Facebook somewhere lol. It was the one and only gay meet I've ever gone to

Mustanger

Reaction score
A Honda Civic kept chasing me down through traffic so he could rev up his fart can & assault my ears with it's hideous noise....I gave one rev back with my BBK off road H pipe & some well broken in Magnapacks & he ran for cover! LOL...broke off trying to keep up & quickly turned the corner & was not seen again.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
prior to wrecking my car I only got to truly enjoy the surprise/joy my electronic cut outs could supply one time. It was priceless though, I look forward to doing it again.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
When your car looks as radically different as mine does or as Scott's will when it's done it's kind of hard to have that "suprise" factor. It's either have the power to back up the looks and sound or just don't even bother. That's the problem I have with most of these punks on the street, import or not. If you ain't sure you got what it takes then don't come running up on me revving your fart can or raspy bow tie!!!! I really don't care to hear it!!!! Lmao

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
at that time I had the side exhaust and still the old mach chin, not even the shinoda. So other then black bullets it was not all that crazy. But with the push of a button it goes from a semi-quiet car to something a little meaner sounding.

Damn I miss that sound.

[video=youtube;GV68IN3XbY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV68IN3XbY8[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.