M&M adj control arms.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was going through the site today trying get a list of the parts I will need for my suspension to figure out how much it will run. I was suprised to not see the M&M adj rear control arms as I thought they were there last time. Am I just missing it or are they gone now?

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
man I knew they were there but after searching around this morning I could not find them. Thanks.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
thats cool, I would rather support a forum sponsor then to order it from them. I am waiting for my settlement check which could be here any day...

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
once again CJ is the man! can't wait till may to order up some suspension parts!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
thats cool, I would rather support a forum sponsor then to order it from them. I am waiting for my settlement check which could be here any day...
We can match their price on that and order it for you.

once again CJ is the man! can't wait till may to order up some suspension parts!
thanks, I'll be sitting here waiting :)

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
cool mang when I get my money, you will get my call.

so if I order one of those does that give me any more pull on the burn out request :)

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got the check this weekend steve and I am trying to get all the part #'s together to make the order. I am just wondering now is there a coupon code available for forum member or is the pricematching as far as we can do?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
thanks, I'll be sitting here waiting :)

Like scott mentioned is there a discount code for forum members? I'm looking to order in 4 weeks so that I get my parts before the begining of my summer vaction from school and work! Can't wait!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Like scott mentioned is there a discount code for forum members? I'm looking to order in 4 weeks so that I get my parts before the begining of my summer vaction from school and work! Can't wait!
hit me up when you're ready to order.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
found out I have to wait a week for the check to clear(never got one this big before) and still need to figure out the shock/strut decision. I pm'd you a parts list of the pieces I would need(with M&M model numbers to make it easier) yesterday just to be sure you can get them or have them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online