Mach 460 AMP Wiring diagram

scca vette

Reaction score
I looked through the threads and was unable to find anybody that has posted the wiring diagram for the MACH 460 AMPS that are located on the rear package tray box. I am trying to retrofit the 460 system in a car and would like to utilize the amps a little different than they were originally intended however I cannot find a diagram for the wiring to the amp.

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
what year?
Well that is a damn good question, i honestly have no idea it came out of a salvage car and I did not pay attention to the year. If i were to guess i would say it was a 98 maybe.

I know they are not the best systems however I was able to get all of it for less than $50 and I like a challenge, so I am trying to make this work as a side project.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I guess the questions then that you will need to answer are:
1.) Do you like dead batteries? They are known to be drains that stay on and kill the battery.
2.) You will need to find some 8 ohm woofers to keep the amp happy. You can put dual 4 ohm woofers in series to get 8 ohms or you can look into the home audio world

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
I guess the questions then that you will need to answer are:
1.) Do you like dead batteries? They are known to be drains that stay on and kill the battery.
2.) You will need to find some 8 ohm woofers to keep the amp happy. You can put dual 4 ohm woofers in series to get 8 ohms or you can look into the home audio world
If I am able to do what I am trying and it happens to work, neither of these should be an issue. I am going to see if I can utalize the factory amps to power the speakers in the package tray instead of some subs. This was why I was trying to find the pinout on the amps to see if it were possible and if so I can do some bench testing to see if I can get it to work instead of trying to shove my ars in the trunk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott