Marines Murdering in Iraq

S

scarface

there a casualties to any war...this one is no different.

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Did you watch the vid? Man those bodies are everywhere. Most of them are kids.

S

scarface

uncltrvlnmatt said:
Did you watch the vid? Man those bodies are everywhere. Most of them are kids.
yes sir I did watch it. You know as well as I do what happens during war. Im not saying I condone the acts, but they do happen.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I watched a special over the weekend on WWII and the bombs that were put down in Jap.........THAT was civilian deaths at the MAX :( Those Muslims have nothing to complain about compared to what the Asians had to endure. Same BS though they brought down the Hell of a Angry American military ON THEMSELVES PERIOD. And now they are paying the price of making war with us in the western world.

mobb70

Reaction score
^agreed.....Civillions know what was going to happened. They for the most part know their area well and choose to stay and watch. We have strict ROE and try to stick with it. The locals know that if they get hurt they get more supporters on their side so some get hurt or killed on purpose to further their political view. Hell, some even do it to get free medical and some cash from us. I didnt see the movie in question cause youtube is blocked by our network but iam sure our guys just didnt fire their weapons at those people. It could be propoganda against us also.

G

GREG@SN95

Yeah... I remember watching the TV on September 11, 2001...

The fact is, this shit does happen... And unlike any war of the past, in the middle east you cant trust woman and children... because these scum bags actually strap bombs to them and use them as human missiles...

The fact is, The troops need to do whatever it takes to protect themselves... its not their fault that the terrorists put innocent civilians at risk...

So don't blame the troops, Bush, or America... blame the terrorists

Mustanger

Reaction score
I am offended by the title Marines "Murdering"....come on now give them the benefit of trust & innocent until proven guilty of atrocities! You all know that is NOT the American way of conduct! Yes it can happen but we come down hard on gross offenders & always have. Don't jump to conclusions til all the facts are known. Marines don't murder! Period! Some renegades or scumbags have done bad things but they do not represent the Marines! Civilians do get killed in war always have always will... in WWII MILLIONS of them lost their lives! We carpet bombed German cities...who do you think lived there the German Army? The idea was to kill more of them than they killed of us...the basic strategy of war...at least we had the guts to do it then...today we would all be speaking German for sure.

I can't describe how offended I get over lurid titles & yellow journalism that only want to put the US Military in the worst possible light before UNBIASED facts are known...It's a darned good thing I'm not running the country!

G

GREG@SN95

Watch the video before replying!

The title is being sarcastic... There is nobody getting killed nor are there any dead bodies in the video... watch the dern thing

mobb70

Reaction score
Sorry dude. I wanted to watch it but our admin office closed down any type of multimedia website thats on the internet. I know ur on our side was just rantin cause i had a shitty day lol.

G

GREG@SN95

mobb70 said:
Sorry dude. I wanted to watch it but our admin office closed down any type of multimedia website thats on the internet. I know ur on our side was just rantin cause i had a shitty day lol.

you can use a website such as sneak2.net to get around them annoying filters

95-stang

Reaction score
It shows the other side of the war, the bit they dont show on the news, except maybe a little tiny bit at the very end. ;)

S

scarface

the video is Marines kissing and hugging little kids for those of you who cant watch it.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Sorry everyone for jumping to conclusions & not watching the video! I very seldom look at those types of things that are negative to our troops or too gory for normal consumption. I apologize for thinking it was a bad post before confirming it. You all fooled me with the subsequent posts even! I'll be more careful in the future for sure.

I still stand by my feelings about the OTHER type of "news" though...I am really getting upset with seeing VietNam type articles all over again. I have too many relatives in Iraq right now and am sensitive about them. One just barely survived an ambush where all his close buddies were killed.

Good post!!! My bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online