May 2013 - ROTM - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
**Please see our winning thread here: http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?58697-May-2013-ROTM-Tony **

This month our sponsor TMI has issued a $100.00 gift card to our winner!! Who will get the Glory? Who will get the street-cred, yo? Who will get the prize?!?!?!

slow90coupe

I have had the car for nearly 3 years now, off and on. I sold it and then bought it back. I've had it for about a year and a half and don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.

The rundown- 1997 Mustang GT, 5 speed. 132,000 miles, ORIGINAL PAINT and interior, etc. The car has seen DD duty its whole life until I purchased it from the lady that was the original owner.

MOD LIST:

Suspension/Brakes:

Eibach Sportline springs (Front and Rear Coilovers are coming within the next few weeks)
Tokico Blue Struts/Shocks
Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft
Prothane suspension bushings up front
New Balljoints (LOL)
Shorter end links (Prothane)

Exhaust:

UPR X-pipe, no cats
Flowmaster Super 44 Catback

Engine mods:
FRPP ported PI intake
Trickflow upper plenum
Trickflow 75mm TB
JLT CAI

Trans/Rear end mods:

Hurst Pistol Grip
MGW shifter with silver handle

Wheels/Tires

True Forged Mach 5 wheels with stepped lips
17x8 front with 255/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sports
17x11 (Measures over 12") with 315/35/17 Nitto NT555 Tires

blackcar059.jpg

Tony

ok, so i bought the car in the beginning of the winter of 2011.

performance
BBK CAI
BBK t/b
AM SR upper intake plenum
jegs performance 373 gears
jegs performance axle shafts
jegs xpipe
flowmaster exhaust

interior
custom molded in double din
new center console, carpet, kick panels, shifter bezel, door cups
upr products billet accesories
procar racing seats
style bar

exterior
toyota paciffic metallic blue complete repaint
cervinis stalker kit
saleen hood

suspension

steeda front and rear sway bars
air ride tech. adjustable shocks
full air ride uspension
BBK grip caster camber plates

wheels and tires

20x9 front 235/35/20
20x10.5 rear 275/30/20

TSW mirabeau wheels
Nitto 555 tires

thanks for the nom's ya guys!!

i've completely transformed it from this:
a6b7b56.jpg

to something i'm pretty proud of :)

************ belber095

Thanks for the nomination guys! As most of you know, I got this car for my 17th birthday on May 17th. She's really come a long way since then, and I'm proud to say I'm finally starting to like how this car looks ahha.
Mod List:

Exterior:
-Chrome OEM Cobra Headlights
-Chrome 95 Cobra R's
-Suimtomo HTR Z 2's (245's and 315's)
-Chrome "Mustang" inlays for the rear bumper.
-S281 wing
-Shorten and polish Antenna
-Tinted 3rd brake light-Mustang license plate frame

Interior:
-White reverse-glow gauge cluster
-Chrome gauge bezels

Exhaust:
-Open Y-Pipe

Suspension:
-Cut stock springs

Misc:

-Drilled/slotted rotors
-ceramic brake padsFuture plans include a 4v swap and a t5/56 conversion.
Current plans include finishing my exhaust (just need the midpipe and a new pass. side hanger), a black interior conversion, a light bar, and a new sound system, which includes a double din pioneer unit. Once again, thanks so much for the nomination guys, it really makes me feel good about my progress.

Pics:
48c76ab308a2219cb998769882576b18.png

AaRoN

Say "Hi" to Christine :wave:

The first day....

Now...

I bought her the same day I seen her. Couldn't pass up a Termi'..lol.

My Cobra is bone stock in this next picture. The other car is basically a Stage 3 SRT-4 (AGP turbo kit, 3" turbo back, full suspension, running 18psi, etc..about 5k in mods). This is a 3rd gear roll at about 40mph. I think. I really don't remember. We did 3 runs. That run may have been in 2nd gear...anyway..

Current mods:
Billetflow 2.76" Blower Pulley
JLT CAI
Mac Prochamber
SCT tune by Stage3 Motorsports
17x9/10.5 Anthracite FR500's
245's in the front & 315's in the rear
Billet engine bay dress up

Approx. 460-470 RWHP (No dyno time as of yet)

Future mods:
TVS Blower
Bassani catback
Accufab T/B & Intake Plenum
SRA swap
Maybe some Happy Gas :cool:

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you should be greateful i let you have the first vote ;) lol

great round up this month, guys!!!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
When Tony first joined the site, I was one of the few who didn't appreciate his car. All I saw was a big body kit on some huge ass wheels.
After him sticking around, i've seen all the work he's put into it and I can really appreciate all the work that has gone into the car.
It went from a gangster ass mustang with a riced out body kit to an amazingly well executed mustang with a drop dead stance and killer wheels.

Thanks for proving me wrong Tony. You're car really is a work of art and I wouldn't be surprised if it got featured in a magazine. :thumbsup:

& with that said, Tony has my vote.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I think Tony is more deserving than all of us. He has taken his car from nothing but a common Mustang, and has truly turned it into something unique. The wheels and airbags really sat it off. TONY!!!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
When Tony first joined the site, I was one of the few who didn't appreciate his car. All I saw was a big body kit on some huge ass wheels.
After him sticking around, i've seen all the work he's put into it and I can really appreciate all the work that has gone into the car.
It went from a gangster ass mustang with a riced out body kit to an amazingly well executed mustang with a drop dead stance and killer wheels.

Thanks for proving me wrong Tony. You're car really is a work of art and I wouldn't be surprised if it got featured in a magazine. :thumbsup:

& with that said, Tony has my vote.
dis nucca gone make me cry mayn, lol. i dont even care if i win...ferocious just made all my hard work on this car worth while!!! well said and def wont forget that compliment my dude!!!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
belbster btw got my vote. hard to do mods when that young. we've all been there. he's done good!!

9838stang

Reaction score
Hay Tony! Lol

i love black cars! It was close for between slow90coupe and Tony but yea... I have to say tony

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Had to go with my boy Tony! Talk about a transformation! And it's the only one you'll ever see like it.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

I have to agree with this pretty much 100%. When I first saw Tony's car i didn't dislike it but it was more radical than I usually go for. We had a few run-ins and what not but kept things pretty civil overall and now after getting to know him and talking with him he's a pretty chill guy to have around. The car is even more radical now but I've grown to like the unique look and features even though it has a Jap color on it.

You get my vote dude.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I have to agree with this pretty much 100%. When I first saw Tony's car i didn't dislike it but it was more radical than I usually go for. We had a few run-ins and what not but kept things pretty civil overall and now after getting to know him and talking with him he's a pretty chill guy to have around. The car is even more radical now but I've grown to like the unique look and features even though it has a Jap color on it.

You get my vote dude.
hahaaa we have squabled here and there, lol. thanks for that though ryan!! i feel the same broskie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online