May 2013 - ROTM - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
my vote's for tony! did a great job with your car man. keep the mods coming :)

and yeah [MENTION=16454]slow90coupe[/MENTION] it's pretty cool aha

slow90coupe

Reaction score
ANNDDDDDDDD This month's voting is over lol. I'll be the first to say congrats to TONY!!! It's been a long time coming. :thumbsup:

Austinx56

Reaction score
lol can we call it now its like watching a football game thats 41-3 we all know whos going to win

Mustanger

Reaction score
Not slighting ANY of the cars nominated! They are great cars in each of their own way...I like them all. Congrats to all & especially the two youngsters! But this is Tony's month for sure! I vote Tony because your car is pure class & oh so unique! Fantastic job my friend...I even have come to realize your color choice has a major part in making it all work so well....I am totally converted Tony, love you car!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Wow I just realized that me and Belber are both 17! That's pretty cool that we're 2 of the 4 ROTM nominees and that young!
whhhhhaaaaatt? dude you're only 17, lol. fn ballin at 17 my man haha. i worked at taco bell and drove a rusted out '69 ford pickup when i was 17 haha...and jared stfu!!!! congrats on having a nasty ass mustang at 17 dude!! them TF wheels are badass!!

Not slighting ANY of the cars nominated! They are great cars in each of their own way...I like them all. Congrats to all & especially the two youngsters! But this is Tony's month for sure! I vote Tony because your car is pure class & oh so unique! Fantastic job my friend...I even have come to realize your color choice has a major part in making it all work so well....I am totally converted Tony, love you car!
man that's so awesome for you to say!! my wife needs to read this cause the day i stalked a guy in a rav 4 and begged him to pull into a gas station so i could get his paint code...she was about to leave my ass, hahaha!!!

chris91

Reaction score
Vote goes to Tony. Car has definitely come full circle. The new wheels and air ride have set that car apart for sure. Way to go to the other Nominees though!!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hahaha. what about Mr. Eaton? :( lol.

AaRoN -- if you want your Eaton ported, just let me know. My guy will crank it out for ~$500.00 :)

He did mine and i made 496 on the rear wheels :-D

MC Edit: I know "my guy" makes it sound like a dude in his garage with a die-grinder, but its actually my head-guy who runs them on his flow bench... lol.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
hahaha. what about Mr. Eaton? :( lol.

AaRoN -- if you want your Eaton ported, just let me know. My guy will crank it out for ~$500.00 :)

He did mine and i made 496 on the rear wheels :-D

MC Edit: I know "my guy" makes it sound like a dude in his garage with a die-grinder, but its actually my head-guy who runs them on his flow bench... lol.

Does he have cores? Or would I have to send mine to him? JMS chip has a power package that comes with a ported Eaton (also a CAI, pulley and tuner w/tunes) for about $1k. $500 is pretty cheap though. If I did that, it would probably push me over 500.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
how many pulleys are in that kit?
my set up:

3.4 billetflow upper:
$160.00

Metco 6# lower kit:
$410.00

new belt:
$40.00

LFP idler-relocation + double BB idler:
$170.00

Eaton port:
$500.00

JLT Intake:
$105.00

Dyno tune not included.

Total: $1,385.00

i mean, you already have the 2.7 upper and the SCT Tune.... so you can skip the lower pulley, belt, idlers...

anyways, you'd have to mail him your eaton. he doesnt have cores.
he goes through them 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online