Meet and Cruise with UtahStangs

Darhawk

Reaction score
I was able to find a few mustang enthusiast on Facebook (here in Utah) and was able to hang out for a meet and cruise to a local burger joint. About 28 cars total showed up, and about 4-5 sn95 models were representing. Myself included. It was a clear night and wonderful to see so many cars. Taken with a iphone 6s..(I sold my Canon 70D and I'm just waiting for the new 80D which should be out soon).

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
WOW Awesome pics [MENTION=16788]Darhawk[/MENTION]!!!! Makes me all psych'ed up for this season!!!!!

Glad you were able to find a club @ the new home.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
WOW Awesome pics Darhawk!!!! Makes me all psych'ed up for this season!!!!!

Glad you were able to find a club @ the new home.
Thanks!! Yes, it was a pretty cool to see so many in place. A few more showed up after I took this set, but it was too dark. I haven't seen a group of Stangs like this in Colorado in awhile. Can't wait for next months event, which is suppose to be a larger size group cruise.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
That white one with (what looks like) blood on it is crazy.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
It's some sorta Zombie killer paint scheme..Looks better in person! Kinda shocking though.

Different! I bet it could fool a few people out there. If you do a quick glance you would honestly think he just ran someone over.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
nice! can't help but notice the mountains in the background. looks like a beautiful city man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online