Mid GA Benefit Car Show - May 11 Zebulon, GA

Mustang9668

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My buddy is putting on a benefit car show for a local shop owner that he works for that has prostate cancer. He is about to go to Florida for a minimum of 8 weeks for treatment so we are trying to raise money to help with his expenses and the down time his business will have. I'll be there in my Mach and I hope to see some of you there.

Here is a facebook link to the event too.
https://www.facebook.com/events/435342639891980/

485221_3895113955980_356317982_n_zpsff248cfb.jpg

Southern Blasting and Coating - 83 Meansville St, Zebulon Ga 30295

We are going to be holding a Car/Bike/Tractor show on May 11th to help raise money for my boss and many peoples friend, Frankie Collins- Owner of Collins Machine Shop. He has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and will be going to Jacksonville Fla to seek treatment for a minimum of 8 weeks. ALL proceeds will go directly to him and paying for his living expenses, treatment, and travel among other unforeseen expenses. We will be having a 50/50 raffle all day along with many door prizes. A silent auction is going to be held as well with various objects that will be updated on here as we receive them. There will be a group of very good cooks on hand making BBQ plates for $8 a piece and a bake sale full of wonderful desserts. Entry Fee for this event will be by donation so please bring everyone out and enjoy friends, family and tons of cars.

Also there are some really great door prizes we have gathered. I got 4 braves tickets from my family business, Forged Performance donated a $450 credit to go towards a Competition Clutch, Forged also gave a gift certificate for 1 free hour of dyno time, and Dr.Scott Brown of McDonough gave a Professional Tooth Whitening session at his office, a value of $450.

If you have any friends in the area please let them know about this too. Thanks!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
good luck with the show and the rain. :(
I already have plans to be in Helen this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.