mid pipe

16 with a 97 GT

Reaction score
I now have the bbk catted x pipe on my car with magnapacks which doesnt sound the way I want it to . I want to get a better sound, which mid pipe should I get to get the best sound for my car. Also how much of a difference in sound would there be with an off road x-pipe.

95-stang

Reaction score
I use a magnaflow x pipe and cat back, [no cats fitted though], and round about 30, it just burbles, when you accelerate everyone looks round believe me. :)

OP
OP

16 with a 97 GT

Reaction score
will it make the car alot louder with no cats when I have high flow cats now?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
yep.. i say go bassani ORX.. its just plain sexy

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
yes the car will be louder with an off road mid pipe........ i have slp loudmouth 1 and i just installed a MAC o/r h pipe........ it fit great and we didn't have to modify it in anyway in order for it to fit....

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
LJmagicJJ said:
yes the car will be louder with an off road mid pipe........ i have slp loudmouth 1 and i just installed a MAC o/r h pipe........ it fit great and we didn't have to modify it in anyway in order for it to fit....

any way you could get a sound clip or vid?? thats the route i want to go....

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I have the Magnaflow O/R X with Flowmaster 10's. You wanna hear loud?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
bassani o/rx or slp o/r x

or the best sounding pipe!! dr gas o/r X!

no H

S

scarface

I have a BBK O/R X pipe Ill trade you for your Catted one...we are only one state away..lets do this :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay much to change from one catted midpipe to another because I doubt there will be too much of a difference in sound. If I were you since you are not happy with your BBK catted X, get a modular midpipe like SLP or I think Magnaflow makes one too. Then you can switch out the cats for straight pipes and vise versa. Two midpipes in one. :naughty:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online