My electronic fan relay went out the other day, not the ccrm, but an electronic fan thermostat that I was using because the fan circuit in the ccrm was overheating. So the engine started to overheat in a drive thru and by the time I got home - I was only a mile or so from my house - the temp gauge was starting to spike. I thought it would cool down enough with the air going through the radiator with the drive home but apparently, I lost a bunch of coolant as it was overheating and there wasn't enough to actually cool the engine. I replaced the electronic thermostat, replaced the lost coolant, started her up and she seems to run fine. But when I drive her, there's an off idle miss/stumble that goes away at about 3k rpm but is noticeable below that or when I go into 2nd gear when pulling into a turn. It's a 98 4.6 2v - are these engines really susceptible to engine damage when they overheat? I know some engines can handle it really well, but this is my first 2v engine. It almost feels like I melted a spark plug. I will be pulling them to check them, but I won't have the weather for it for a couple days as we are expecting a big rainstorm for the next couple days here in SoCal.