MM coilover questions

J

joelbegt

I ordered my MM coilovers the other day and i have a couple questions. I know a couple people on here have them on there rides so... i was wondering how long the install will take front and back? I think I'm going to do the front first and see how I'm doing on time.

also, i was curious as to what i should set caster and camber to. It is my daily driver and i want the car to handle better. it is really never taken to the track, but I think i may go and try an open track at Mid Ohio sometime. any suggestions would be great.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
The install really depends on your skill level and the amount of tools you have. It's really not THAT difficult. The instructions are pretty comprehensive.

I'll PM you some alignment specs that you can use.

Paul.

OP
OP
J

joelbegt

Thanks paul for the specs. Im pretty confident with my mechanical skills. I'm ASE certified in suspension so this really isnt new to me. was just wanting a time estimate/flatrate. i didnt really think it sounded like too bad to install.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I was able to do my last set on my convertible in a few hours, and I'm slow as hell so you'll have it done in no time. :) Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online