MM Motorsports clutch cable

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
so when i let off the clutch it sounds like 10 baby birds are in my engine bay chirping, and when i put a little pressure on the clutch it goes away. MM Motorsports they carry a good clutch cable right? whats the website?

wytstang

Reaction score
They do carry a good clutch cable but that has nothing to do with your chirping. That is your throw out bearing (TOB) taking a dump. Our cars are well know for this problem and Ford TOB are the best out there. And MM website is the name.....

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
wytstang said:
They do carry a good clutch cable but that has nothing to do with your chirping. That is your throw out bearing (TOB) taking a dump. Our cars are well know for this problem and Ford TOB are the best out there. And MM website is the name.....

DAMN after i posted this i thought that may be it but i prayed it wouldnt be..grr. who makes that good one your talking about and where can i buy. i may wait till i get a tremec 3550.

wytstang

Reaction score
Ford makes the best TOB there is, but they can still go out just as fast which really sucks. The TOB in mine (Ford) when bad right after I put it in, TOB are made to fail according to my friend who's a Ford tranny tech. He's the one who put mine in and it immediately went bad.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
great so its like i have to pee real bad but the only way to do that is into the wind....great :rant:

wytstang

Reaction score
Pretty much it's going to last a few years or a few minutes it suck big time...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online