Mod bug's back...

Rallim

Reaction score
4vaaaaaaalve. I loooooooove 4 vaaaaaalves. I almost bought a Mach 1. Super nice, low miles, had that rear head valve ticking sound though. And I couldn't justify buying a second Mustang that was just nicer and faster then mine, for 2.5x what I paid for mine. They fixed it and offered it to me for the same price but NOPE. Would I buy one now? If I smash mine into the wall so hard I need a new motor, I'll probably try to find a cheaper crappy Mach of Cobra, just because awesome 4valveness!

I

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Get a Cobra...youll be better off in the end, cause GT guys always end up wanting to upgrade as a first step to what a cobra already comes with...

Hater gonna hate... But I like my gt. Especially when the day comes that I make more power than a cobra, for less money :)

Sent from my SCH-I605

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hater gonna hate... But I like my gt. Especially when the day comes that I make more power than a cobra, for less money :)

Sent from my SCH-I605

Hey I have a GT too lol, I love it. But it is funny when 5.0 GT guys want to go GT40, NPI go PI, etc. I know its not all GT to Cobra stuff but its just that like first baby step of modding. Why not just say the hell with it and start there.

ProKiller

Reaction score
if you really have to buy something, make it something that will work on both cars so you can transfer it from the 6er to the new mustang. like suspension stuff for example. get sway bars or control arms or sound system. otherwise i say save the money for the new car.

OP
OP
belber095

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
if you really have to buy something, make it something that will work on both cars so you can transfer it from the 6er to the new mustang. like suspension stuff for example. get sway bars or control arms or sound system. otherwise i say save the money for the new car.
yeah I was considering that, but I think it'd be smarter to keep the cash to add to my budget when I'm actually ready to purchase

Goldmember

Reaction score
Save it except for maintenance. Just dropped a few hundred on my GT but all maintenance stuff, no mods except the chrome Hurst handle I've wanted forever. Just my last bit of fun on the way out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online