Mothers Billet metal polish

kennyz

Reaction score
i just got my pro stars in the mail today and did a little polishing to them. this was just hand applied

pa130186vi1.jpg

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I will vouch for it to doing a good number on our polished APS 03-04 replicas. I work at Advance Auto Parts so I get to try a lot of our products for free when we get damaged boxes, I can honestly say out of the five or six metal polishes we carry it is the ONLY one to make any difference whatsoever.

White 96GT

Reaction score
I like the stuff to I'm going to use it on my polished saleens tomarrow. I bought theym from a kid who thought they where ruined because of pitting. I've found some course rubbing compound followed buy the lighter white stuff then actully polishing them with The bullet polish works amazing!

All this is applied using a mini powerball. Wash it between stages.

S

scarface

powerball is what I used with that polish on my weld wheels. white96gt is right about washing it, if not you will get small scratches in your finish.

WHat you have done so far looks great!

S281 #39B

Reaction score
This stuff works really good I use it on the polished rims we have on the 94 vert

02GT

Reaction score
Will flitz work on the 96 stock cobra wheels? I got some left over from a while back but havent used it in a while.

ALITL8

Reaction score
RubiconSix96Cobra said:
Will flitz work on the 96 stock cobra wheels? I got some left over from a while back but havent used it in a while.

yes! there's not much Flitz wont work on:

Hardware/Plumbing/Fireplaces/Paint:
Exceptional on Door Hardware, Faucets, Stainless Steel Sinks, Shower Doors, Shower Enclosures, Trim, Fireplaces and Wood stoves.

Housewares and Giftware:
Exceptional on Stove Tops, Outdoor Lighting, Window and Door Frames, Leaded Glass, Door Locks, Antiques, Jewelry, Flatware, Sculptures, Trophies, Brass Beds and Silver.

Sporting Goods/Law Enforcement:
Exceptional on Rods, Reels, Knives, Lures, Horse Tack, Factory Hot Blues Guns, Bore Cleaning/Reloading, Bicycles, Gold Clubs, Fire Trucks, Badges, Plexiglas Light Bars and Aluminum Plate.

Marine:
Exceptional on Stanchions and Fittings, Bow Rails, Hardware, Port Holes, Winches, Fiberglass, Plexiglas, Eisen Glass, Clearcoat, Powdercoat and Gelcoat paints.

Industrial/Factory/Hotel and Restaurant Supply:
Exceptional on Molds, Printer Drums, Dies, Trains, Cruise Ships, Buses, Window and Door Enclosures, Taxi Renovation, Brass Rails, Cookware, Sinks, Water Fountains, Flatware, Chafing Dishes, Elevator and Door Thresholds, Beer Tappers, Restroom Dividers and Graffiti.

Automotive/Truck/Cycle/RV:
Exceptional on Wheels, Bumpers, Exhaust Stacks, Running Boards, Painted and Fiberglass Surfaces, Valve Covers, Motorcycle Casings and Headers. Safe on: Clear, Powder and Gelcoat paints.

Aviation:
Exceptional on Leading Edges, Inlets, Spinners, Helicopter Bubbles, Plexiglas Windows, Tubing on Ultra Lights, Thrust Reversers and Exhaust Stacks.

Musical Instruments:
Exceptional on Cymbals, Trumpets, Flutes, Guitar Frets and Nickel Clarinet Keys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online