motor mounts?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey guys.. well a few people (including you guys) have told me that my motor mounts are more than likely worn out..

so im going to buy some here hopefully in the next few weeks.. my question is, solid or poly motor mounts? or is there another type?

i want a good reliable brand too.. where should i get them from? im sry for asking so much of you guys lately but i don't know to much about motor mounts. so kinda direct me to the ones i need. thanks guys! i really appreciate everyones help as of late! O0

(thats why sn95 is the best..)

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
get yourself some energy sus. poly motor mounts and go ahead and get the trans mount too. oh, and since you are gonna be doing the motor mounts go ahead and get yourself some long tube headers and drop the k and do it all at once......

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
get yourself some energy sus. poly motor mounts and go ahead and get the trans mount too. oh, and since you are gonna be doing the motor mounts go ahead and get yourself some long tube headers and drop the k and do it all at once......
fa sho...longtubes FTW.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:

i like your thinking.. i for real will probably buy all this stuff, then do it at once.. thanks guys! :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
ju015dd said:

i like your thinking.. i for real will probably buy all this stuff, then do it at once.. thanks guys! :)

Damn trey did you fall into some money?? Longtubes for the 4 valve is damn close to 500 bucks if you get the good ones.

S

scarface

get the MM you want the first time, you dont want to have to do that job again

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha well ive ran into a bit.. and hopefully im going to run into alot.. iono if you guys remember my spending spree last summer (almost 2 grand in a month and a half..) but i may be getting that job back! :dancing6:

i think im holding off on longtubes, going to get my clutch all adjusted like i want, get the intake gaskets in, and then get a tune.... im sick of my car running bad. i dont want it fast anymore, i dont care about speed. i want a reliable and fun car.

my car = no fun for me anymore and it literally makes me want to just give up on it. but i will not because it has been my dream car since i was about 7 and every time i feel like giving up, i tell myself, even with the problems, people would kill for it. and that keeps me going. soo yeah, i know im going kinda soft but i just want a fun car again. ill get more mods for it once it runs like i want it too.

so right now things that are IN THE MAIL:
7 LED lights for gauge cluster and HVAC controls
Fiore Adjustable Clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
UPR Products Headlight Switch Knob (broke mine) and Defroster button

Next Mods/Upgrades (days to weeks):
Motor Mounts
Clutch Cable (local ford dealer wants 84 dollars for one :rant:)
Intake Gaskets (just need to be installed, already have the uppers and lowers)
Tuner + Tune

i hope that gets me to where i am wanting to be..... i pray it is!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online