***Movies and Pics of my Cobra!***

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great, stop pussy footing that shit around, i wanna see you fly by that camera at 70+ not 40 :D the last pic by far is the best. :rockyou:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
looks great, stop pussy footing that shit around, i wanna see you fly by that camera at 70+ not 40 :D the last pic by far is the best. :rockyou:
hah douche.. i didnt want to get it up to fast because theres an intersection right over that hill and cops like to sit around that area.. plus i couldn't see over the hill. but ill get better movies for you soon. i want to make somre more.

and thanks for the compliments guys!

oh my camera is a Panasonic DMC-FX8, 5.0mp (all you need if your just posting pics on the internet, get something higher if you want to print photos), 4x optical zoom, 4x or 6x digital i believe. its nice and small, lightweight. it looks very sleek. its a really nice camera. I love it! i take pictures every second i get with it. :thumb:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
95KBGT said:
hah douche.. i didnt want to get it up to fast because theres an intersection right over that hill and cops like to sit around that area.. plus i couldn't see over the hill. but ill get better movies for you soon. i want to make somre more.

oh my camera is a Panasonic DMC-FX8, 5.0mp (all you need if your just posting pics on the internet, get something higher if you want to print photos), 4x optical zoom, 4x or 6x digital i believe. its nice and small, lightweight. it looks very sleek. its a really nice camera. I love it! i take pictures every second i get with it. :thumb:
Pussy :p :drunk:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
TxCobrA98 said:
95KBGT said:

Pussy :p :drunk:

for the age long quote.. "i am what i eat" ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online