Mustang madness

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
some more cool cars are up this week, voting for the 2nd round I am in starts next week. What cars do you like this week? I think the GT500 and the fox get my votes.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like the GT500 as well and also the blue one. The old one is nice, but doesn’t quite do it for me. And the green and black one is hideous. Sorry. Inner voice, Daryl. Inner voice!! LOL

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I Just threw up a little!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't forget after you vote you have to confirm it in the email. If you have more than one email then you can vote more than one time :)

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that voted. I took a narrow lead overnight so if you have not voted I still need all the help I can get.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I might have one buy ONE freaking vote. I got a message on insta that they deleted some fake votes.....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Voting for the final four started this morning. I need all the help I can get here folks so please take a minute to go to the link and vote for me. Then I need you to go to your junk mail for the email from crowdsource and click the link in there to confirm your vote. You can enter more than one email if you have it.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/contests/mustang-madness

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just hit you up with two votes. Good luck!
Make sure to check your email for the confirmation link from crowdsource or the votes do not count. I had an early lead but now she is %10 in the lead. who has not voted that can be bought :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litelmac

Members online