Mustangs Kicking A$$ on Pinks!

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
GDawg said:
Pinks is all about lying and sandbagging. But I guess that's racing... ::)

That ain't racing if you're a bracket racer. Go under your dial and you lose . . . plain and simple.

94Vert

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Pinks is all about lying and sandbagging. But I guess that's racing... ::)

I must have not seen any recent Pinks cause I think I've only seen one Mustang win so far. :dunno:

you need to watch pinks all out, it is very entertaining

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
95Boss said:
I kind of remember that she did own the car. But, the memory fades.

Nope. I've seen that episode twice. It wasn't her car. They just thought it would be cool to show some "girl power."

mean green

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yeah i didn't like seeing a import whoop the snake but glad that a stang took it...and i could never risk putting my car on the line...but people dont go there with cars they like...they buy junk and build them for the show...still if i lost i would blow the motor and then hand over the keys haha
:noes:

95Boss

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
95Boss said:
I kind of remember that she did own the car. But, the memory fades.

Nope. I've seen that episode twice. It wasn't her car. They just thought it would be cool to show some "girl power."

I saw it only once and that was some time ago. She was one tough looking chick, though. Hey Tad, where's my Phatboy pen?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I keep forgetting the damned pen . . lol. I'll send it out.

mean green

Reaction score
ya if you watched the pinks all out at the rock then you seen my buddy dave he had the black 97 cobra vert when he lost to the import thats the hardest he every drove it and a/b lost control of it so he backed out of it :noes:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
mean green said:
ya if you watched the pinks all out at the rock then you seen my buddy dave he had the black 97 cobra vert when he lost to the import thats the hardest he every drove it and a/b lost control of it so he backed out of it :noes:

I would have stayed in it . . . :boink:

95Boss

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
mean green said:

I would have stayed in it . . . :boink:

Mmm, boy, that's a tough one. More often than not, backing off is the smart thing to do. Sometimes the track is slippery and staying on the throttle is going to have disastrous results. But, Tad, you are a drag racer and likely have more skill at that stuff than the average guy. Don't sweat the pen; I was just messin' with you.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
95Boss said:
Mmm, boy, that's a tough one. More often than not, backing off is the smart thing to do. Sometimes the track is slippery and staying on the throttle is going to have disastrous results. But, Tad, you are a drag racer and likely have more skill at that stuff than the average guy. Don't sweat the pen; I was just messin' with you.

I just know where the edge is with my car. Most people would let out of my car in the first 20 feet . . . lol

95Boss

Reaction score
I just know where the edge is with my car. Most people would let out of my car in the first 20 feet . . . lol
[/quote]

I know where the edge is too. The edge of the seat and that's where I'd be sitting because there would likely be a yellow puddle in the middle of it. :hammer:

ripper

Reaction score
The guy did the right thing. He still has his car and he made a few bucks for the day. If you watch the video close it looks like his posi was shot. One tire was hookin and the car was pullin hard to the wall. Pinks all out is the only way to go. If you go over what you qualified at you loose. They will give you a few tenths but thats it. Ever notice you never see a blown car on Pinks. Its always sprayed cause its cheaper. They build them for Pinks with the notion they may loose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online