My 720HP Saleen

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Last one. Hope you all like. As I said before, your comments mean a lot to me, esp. with all of the work that I had to put into it. Thanks, and keep 'em comming!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
TennesseeMustang said:
This is the cernter console with billet cupholder ring and carbon fiber e brake. The interior is out of a 2003 GT.

What kind of center console is that? Mine has a broken ashtray. Can I replace mine with yours and have cup holders instead?! :eek:

S

scarface

Nice Ride man! Pics were worth the wait :) I have been wondering what the 05 shift knob would look like on our cars :)

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to get one soon, but the injectors have got to go in first. AFM makes a good one.

Stopsign32v said:
Damn I'm good! I can spot name any Procharger! :dancing6: Looks good man! One thing I noticed that you should do ASAP is a 4" powerpipe from AFM. That little plastic POS is robbing you of an easy 30rwhp I'd guess! Like I said before...where the hell are the pics of the rest of the car!? :pics:

S

scarface

TennesseeMustang said:
Yeah, I am going to get one soon, but the injectors have got to go in first. AFM makes a good one.

Stopsign32v said:
Damn I'm good! I can spot name any Procharger! :dancing6: Looks good man! One thing I noticed that you should do ASAP is a 4" powerpipe from AFM. That little plastic POS is robbing you of an easy 30rwhp I'd guess! Like I said before...where the hell are the pics of the rest of the car!? :pics:
I have the AFM on my car, I had to knotch the hood a bit, but that was really all the modding it required.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
TennesseeMustang said:
This is the cernter console with billet cupholder ring and carbon fiber e brake. The interior is out of a 2003 GT.

What kind of center console is that? Mine has a broken ashtray. Can I replace mine with yours and have cup holders instead?! :eek:

The console is out of a 2003. Direct drop in (other than a little wire work, if you want to take advantage of the power plug in the armrest box.) Any piece out of a 1998 and newer will work, as the design of the 1998 had the dual cupholders, but my style can be found in 2002 and newer cars. I did a full interior swap out of a 2003 GT.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
scarface said:
Nice Ride man! Pics were worth the wait :) I have been wondering what the 05 shift knob would look like on our cars :)

Thanks, yeah, I have heard that the 2005 Shift knobs are not interchangable, not true. Screwed right on.
Now I need to paint the S-351 wing.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
I will post a thread in the member's rides section of my fiancee's car too, as well as another one or two of my own. Feel free to check them out.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Heh, enough to keep me in trouble, my friend... and enough to keep Nashville Metro police officers in a very nice pension plan. ;)

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Why do you put boss sticker on all of them?

Actually, these graphigs are painted on. I am an authorized builder of the Boss Mustang program, and so quite a few of my customers are conversions. Every Boss Shinoda that my shop has built (Tennessee Mustang Performance) is a badged and certified (from Ford and the Shinoda family) as a Boss Shinoda Mustang. My car came with the package, as it was built by Larry Shinoda.

snoball

Reaction score
Thats cool, the way my question was worded made it seem ignorant. Sorry about that, i was just curious. So what all does a car have to have to be considered a "legit" boss and how does the value compare to the ones built when he was alive?

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Thats cool, the way my question was worded made it seem ignorant. Sorry about that, i was just curious. So what all does a car have to have to be considered a "legit" boss and how does the value compare to the ones built when he was alive?

No prob. The Boss Shinoda package starts out with suspension upgrades, body upgrades, graphics, and wheels and tune. You can bump up to a Level 2 which adds a blower and a plethora of suspension mods. Past that you can get a 1100HP+ twin turbocharged Shinoda (for around $65,000) that is all out street legal badassness. The value is the same as if Larry were still alive, because it is the same business, just run by Jim Klok. Just like if Steve Saleen or Jack Roush passed away but their company still built the Mustangs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online