My 720HP Saleen

98armygt

Reaction score
hey you said that you worked at tennessee mustang performance down at nashville right? you guys got a website or anything cause im up on fort campbell and by looking at your car and your girls car you might have another customer. i got some plans for my 98.

S351R13

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the 42lbs injectors will not be near enough for 720 hp. They are only good to the 500 rwhp mark in boosted applications. 72lbs are just about right for you combo.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
98armygt said:
hey you said that you worked at tennessee mustang performance down at nashville right? you guys got a website or anything cause im up on fort campbell and by looking at your car and your girls car you might have another customer. i got some plans for my 98.
Yes, our site is still a little patchy, but check us out a www.TennesseeMustang.com. Sorry about the lack of posts by the way, I have been all over the country for the past few months and have not been able to log in. Thanks for the business though!

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Very nice car :thumb:

I love the interior...I am working on my interior conversion (tan to black) and yours is a great one to look at for ideas. Where did you get your seats? Once I get seats I am almost done.

Thanks! The seats are from a supllier on Ebay. They are Corbeau style. Paid something like $379 for them. They are real leather, not that fake stuff that Ebay sells a lot of.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Holy shit! This is the King of all Sn95ers!! Quality work bro!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'm assuming this was a chassis dyno - thus it made 720 rear wheel horsepower?

How much boost pressure?

What are you using for a computer?

Post the dyno graph.

Paul.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online