My 720HP Saleen

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
TennesseeMustang said:
This is the cernter console with billet cupholder ring and carbon fiber e brake. The interior is out of a 2003 GT.

Did the 2003 center console fit without any mods?

S

scarface

Stopsign32v said:
TennesseeMustang said:
This is the cernter console with billet cupholder ring and carbon fiber e brake. The interior is out of a 2003 GT.

it drops in. You may need to alter the wires for the cig lighter though

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Yup! You are correct! Drops right in. All you need to do is extend the power plug wiring and your are set. I decided not to use the power port though, as I pulled the socket out and installed the switch to the line locks here.

[/quote]it drops in. You may need to alter the wires for the cig lighter though
[/quote]

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
these are the kinds of posts that stir my imagination...quality work!!!!
:thumb:

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
bluestang76148 said:
these are the kinds of posts that stir my imagination...quality work!!!!
:thumb:

Thank you! I wish I had some of the pics where the car was wrecked saved to disc. It was a mess. By the way, somebody asked me about the center console swap, anything regarding an interior swap in these cars that anybody needs to know, I will gladly answer to the best of my ability. Including the debate over will the rear seat fit/ bolt right in (yes and no), it will fit, but you have to reuse your old frame). It should also be noted that when swapping single interior pieces such as the center console the colors might not match. In 1999 Ford ditched the black color for dark charcoal and the shades are off quite a bit.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful car, I really dig that interior too those floor mats look wicked and so does it all, makes me want to spend money on my interior which I have not, and of coruse wicked powerplant man!

Love that color only thing I dont like so much is thee corral round the pony and the wing, but the corral deffently makes it unique and does look kinda cool actually, why didnt you keep the s281 wing? I do LOVE S351s prob my favorite mustang.

SlickGT

Reaction score
Beautiful car man. I love what you have done with it. Could you post up a dyno sheet of the 720hp. I still cant believe that a P1SC pushin 12lbs of boost with a 75 shot is putting out 720 hp.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Beautiful car, I really dig that interior too those floor mats look wicked and so does it all, makes me want to spend money on my interior which I have not, and of coruse wicked powerplant man!

Love that color only thing I dont like so much is thee corral round the pony and the wing, but the corral deffently makes it unique and does look kinda cool actually, why didnt you keep the s281 wing? I do LOVE S351s prob my favorite mustang.

Thanks, yeah, I have mixed thoughts about the corral, but it definately sets things off. The S-281 wing was okay, but looked too flat, I ran with an SR wing, but that was too much. Settled in the middle with the S-351. I still have the S-281 and SR wings stashed away in the attic. By the way, I can definately post the dyno sheet, but it will have to wait a bit, I have it at my Knoxville house (I am renting a house in Nashville as I go to school). Like I said before, the SC and N2O alone won't push it to that number, I have had a ton of motor work as well as an awesome dynotune! Can't say enough for a good tune!

S

scarface

I believe you got it there myself...Like I said I am a few ponys shy of 400, on a mostly non pi engine, with a blower. With a punched out fully built engine with blower and NO2, it is possible.

white98stang

Reaction score
wow i have never quite seen a saleen like that , colorful, so many mods to interior, liking the billet great job

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now that is a beautiful car.

Nice work :thumb:

Just the right amount of custom. Looks good.

What did you use to cut the aluminum holes on the floor?
I like how it looks.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Very nice car :thumb:

I love the interior...I am working on my interior conversion (tan to black) and yours is a great one to look at for ideas. Where did you get your seats? Once I get seats I am almost done.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Now that is a beautiful car.

Nice work :thumb:

Just the right amount of custom. Looks good.

What did you use to cut the aluminum holes on the floor?
I like how it looks.

Actually, I measured out where the holes should be and punched the guides. Then I drilled 3/8" holes (pilots) and knocked the holes out using a flared chassis punch (available at Mitler Bros. for around $100 per). I have about 30 of these punches (flared and non) so I am not exactly sure of the size, but I think they are 1 1/2" punches. THat gives the panel the fluted look. Soon I will rivet in black carpet underneath them followed by a good polishing to the metal to really bring the look home.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Man those numbers are sick. I am hoping I can get good numbers with the p1sc I have after I build my motor. Right now at 8psi on a Mustang Dyno I put down 290 something rwhp. Hope to get alot more with pi heads. The car looks great and to be putting down those kinda hp numbers that thing will suprise alot of ppl.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online