my 98 Cobra (new, updated pics)

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Sweet car, that wing looks great on a cobra. I'd get the black bezels, too much white imo, but it looks real nice. Sweet supra too, i love those things.

OP
OP
S

SVT Cobra

Reaction score
i'd get the bezels if i could figure out where the heck to get them. :'(

94gtstang50

Reaction score
You could always check some junkyards for tail lamps off a black car.

Demented_Cobra

Reaction score
Why are you selling the supra? it looks nice, is it turbo? ( if it is wanna trade for my cobra? ;D) nice cars though!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Its non turbo, but still 220 hp and 210 lbs of torque Stock on a 3200lbs car isn't bad. Sounds like a gt mustang, just sexier, in the opinion of many. Throw some bolt ons and you got a fast car in no time. Post some more supra pics.

Demented_Cobra

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Its non turbo, but still 220 hp and 210 lbs of torque Stock on a 3200lbs car isn't bad. Sounds like a gt mustang, just sexier, in the opinion of many. Throw some bolt ons and you got a fast car in no time. Post some more supra pics.
man i love supra's :(

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Demented_Cobra said:
94GtStAnG5o said:
man i love supra's :(

+1 Thats one import I don't hate. Just not fond of the cocky @$$holes that tend to drive them. But then again, its hard not to be cocky when you drive something that sexy. :pimp2:

OP
OP
S

SVT Cobra

Reaction score
ok here you go guys, i hope you don't find it surprising that I LOVE the cobra so much more than the supra. after driving one for a couple days and then going back to the other, the cobra definitely puts a bigger smile on my face thats for sure. i think its just a combination of its power and presence that I don't feel from the supra anymore. the supra definitely feels more planted, and handles way better than the cobra does (supra is on completely stock suspension and cobra is on a full roush spec suspension), I'll give it that. But the cobra just MOVES. :D

i also hope I don't give off any of that cocky supra vibe sometimes seen from high powered supra owners.

stocks.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
supras are the only import i like , and urs is bad ass!!! :thumb: like the cobra better though!!!!!!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
SVT Cobra said:
i also hope I don't give off any of that cocky supra vibe sometimes seen from high powered supra owners.

You don't seem to be that type, then again, you probably wouldn't be on a mustang forum if you were. The car looks real nice, not too many stock supras out there. What exhaust did you put on it?

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Supras are not known at the track but on a toll be very careful. Once the trubo's spool up they can scream. Back to your post, love the all white Cobra's!! Best of luck!

OP
OP
S

SVT Cobra

Reaction score
the non turbos usually realistically run high 14's, low 15's, and the twin turbos, low 13's at least. as mentioned, the 93-98 supra's forte is from a roll.

but like our mustangs, or any car for that matter, running into one on the street, without knowing whats under someone elses hood.....anything can happen. as mentioned, the 93-98 supra's forte is from a roll.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Good lookin Cobra, I want your fuel cap door the paint is peeling off on my 97 Cobra. Very anoying.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Love the snake with the ROUSH upgrades .. but I'm a litle biased.
Love the Supra also. :thumb:

Hope you enjoy that KB - power levels won't reach 03/04 levels but very steetable.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SMOKE said:
Love the snake with the ROUSH upgrades .. but I'm a litle biased.
Love the Supra also. :thumb:

Hope you enjoy that KB - power levels won't reach 03/04 levels but very steetable.

the 03-04 Cobras rule ALL :khobra:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online