My Cobra Clone

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
1995 GT Mustang with not too many mods.

Eibach Sport Lines, Ford Racing Cross drilled and slotted rotors, 4:10 gears, Pro 5.0 Short throw Shifter, BBK CAI, BBK 70MM TB, Euro Cobra head lights, cobra badging, and cobra rear bumper, 2003-2004 Cobra Rims, Mac Cat-back and several other things that I can not think of right now.

Just want to say something, tell me what you think about the car and do not criticize it for being a cobra clone, if I could afford a cobra I would have a terminator in the drive way which I will get one when I get out of highschool. Judge the car for how it looks, not your nasty complaints to take off the cobra emblems.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The last picture is around when we first got the car.

96stangRC

Reaction score
your car looks great man. very similar to mine, which means you have great taste O0 BTW, how do you like your Ford Racing D/S rotors? I just ordered some for my car

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
VERY nice. Laser red FTW. O0 Where in maryland are you? Westminster is like a 25 minute drive for me.

97blackgt

Reaction score
looks nice...BTW do sunroofs come stock on any mustangs....becuase i hardl ever see stangs with sunroofs :dunno:

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
VERY nice. Laser red FTW. O0 Where in maryland are you? Westminster is like a 25 minute drive for me.

Baltimore, and as far as the sun roof goes i have no clue. Was already there when i bought the car. If its not factory then whoever did it, did a excellent job.

Cobrakid

Reaction score
I know you didn't want negative comments, this is more constructive critisim. But how is adding badges ac lose? I was expecting the wing and front bumper off a 94-95 or both bumpers and a hood. Not really a clone imo

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Cobrakid said:
I know you didn't want negative comments, this is more constructive critisim. But how is adding badges ac lose? I was expecting the wing and front bumper off a 94-95 or both bumpers and a hood. Not really a clone imo

Coming with time and money, and I have no leaks what so ever with the sun roof. Remember im a 17 year old senior in high school with a part time job so I couldn't buy all the parts out right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online