My Father HIT MY CAR!!!! HELP!!!

BOOM_FIST

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
umm, doesn't your dad have insurance... just a thought.

What he said, plus...why are you paying ANYTHING? Your Dad hit it, he should cough up the dough to fix it. I know he's your Dad, but he's the one who caused the damage. I know my Dad would tell me to get it fixed and tell him what it costs, then he'd hand over the cash.

OP
OP

95MustangV6

Reaction score
yeah my dads 70 yo and retired and cant afford something like that.
Im already helping pay the bills... right now hes living off of about 600 bucks a month.
So thats kinda out of the question....

If we were to turn it in on insurance would he or i have to pay a deductable?
Cause if im correct he has liberty mutual and has something like a forgiveness thing where he hasnt had an accident in several years he get one wavied and it doesnt go on his record...

But i could be wrong...

Anyone know

BigTang

Reaction score
Either put it on his insurance or put it on your comprehensive. Plan C is go back into his car and call it even.

Its a green mustang, just start calling salvage yards asking for a green door. No need to paint one, just go pick up a complete door and put it on the car.

OP
OP

95MustangV6

Reaction score
but if he had no damage to his vehicle does he have to pay it??
I dont have comprehensive, all i got is liability so my insurrance would point and laugh...

His deductable is $500 so if hes gotta pay then it wouldnt be worth it...

fry

Reaction score
Plung it! :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I would have went with a junkyard mirror and used the turn signal mirror money to buy/paint a door.

OP
OP

95MustangV6

Reaction score
i went and looked at getting a mirror and the junk yard wanted 35 for a junk one....
i bought my set of of the turning signal mirrors online for 30 bucks with free shipping, so i did it the cheapest way possible there....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online