My new wing...

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
^ My thoughts exactly, looks good man. I was torn between going wingless or getting the Steeda, thanks for making me regret going wingless.

:lol:

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Yeahhh that wing looks so great! makes it unique now! all you to do is change that stripe on the hood and ur set!

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well guys..bad news, looks like the cobra bumper is gonna have to wait awhile for paint...just got 2 speeding tickets, but hopefully the ticket clinic takes good care of me. :noes:

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
well guys..bad news, looks like the cobra bumper is gonna have to wait awhile for paint...just got 2 speeding tickets, but hopefully the ticket clinic takes good care of me. :noes:
awwwwwww.....

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

How can you "just get 2 speeding tickets"? :hammer:

:police:

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

everytime i get on I-95 i have gotten a speeding ticket...EVERYFUCKINTIME. :nonono:

and one was wednesday night a 79 in a 70, but i was really doin 85...and the second one was today which was 90 in a 70. the thing that is gay is i got pulled over in the same area both times and there were tons of people speeding and i was just keeping up with everyone, but since i drive a mustang i get pulled over. :eek:utofcloset:

and i wasnt worried about the first ticket since its only $80, but the secind one is $210. can you say assrape. :behind: :'(

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol 2 ideas for you one dont speed the other dont take that road lol i have learned to keep my foot off the pedal after two 15 over tickets talk about a ass rape :nonono:

but i dont know if i like the wing or not kinda not to my taste

NotQuik

Reaction score
that sucks man, gotta be careful on 95 them cops like to be sneaky sneaky especially the ones they just park in the median to scare people...never know when i cop will be in there or not. I'm lucky enough to make the commute to palm bay every day :(

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Red96GT said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

everytime i get on I-95 i have gotten a speeding ticket...EVERYFUCKINTIME. :nonono:

and one was wednesday night a 79 in a 70, but i was really doin 85...and the second one was today which was 90 in a 70. the thing that is gay is i got pulled over in the same area both times and there were tons of people speeding and i was just keeping up with everyone, but since i drive a mustang i get pulled over. :eek:utofcloset:

and i wasnt worried about the first ticket since its only $80, but the secind one is $210. can you say assrape. :behind: :'(

You need a V1. ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online