Rice_slayer

Reaction score
MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
it rides ok...its really the solid axle that ruins the ride. if you think your sportlines ride like poo, than your also going to think mine rides like poo too. the more i raise the back, the better the ride. but the fender gap really bothers me so i ride it out. its not my dd so it doesnt bother me as much.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea my rear coilovers aren't the smoothest either but I can sacrifice a bit of comfort for handling and good looks

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
This is my first day on this forum and i just read like 10 pages hoping there would be more pics of the black vert. but i agree with both sides but justin i will take your argument with a slight grain of salt most of which i agree with but when saying it takes more money to make an import just as fast i have to say in this day in age its the base of the car u start with ie hondas are POS and the fact that i had two boosted ones makes me cringe to his day. i had a striped gutted crx with a b16 supercharged with nitrous and with bfg drag radials and managed a 14.1 as my best E/t extremly lame for the money. i know but then my supra bought for a 900 bucks with a BHG fixed it holset hx45 rx7 injectors 4 inch ebay exhaust boost cut eliminator and maf and intercooler i ran a 13.5 with 3grand into the car making 450hp at crank and then another grand for some Fr500 wheels and 315s and coilovers 5 grand including cost of the car and all and i was running mid to low 12s. So i agree not all cars should be raced but its cool in this day in age that all can so i say we all just be happy and love our mustangs and my dad can beat up your dad i love this forum so much already

i have a feeling alot of pple missed my new thread...heres a link

http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?48590-slammed-my-top-down-pics

IMG_2521.jpg

jmstang66

Reaction score
14 pages of complete utter bullshit! I'm pretty sure there was maybe 1 full page about the OP's car..give it a rest ladies!

Hondas, Mustangs, blah blah blah

on another note...car looks sweet..def like the dish look better

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
14 pages of complete utter bullshit! I'm pretty sure there was maybe 1 full page about the OP's car..give it a rest ladies!

Hondas, Mustangs, blah blah blah

on another note...car looks sweet..def like the dish look better

Welcome yo sn95. That's why I love this plave hha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online