my slammed and flush mustang

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pretty much. Honestly I have no problems with hondas. They just dont generally impress me, especially for being like purpose built gutted drag cars that I see at Cecil all the time that run 11s/12s

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

det_riot

Reaction score
someone close this thread.......it is going no where but south fast.......smh

shoesandsocks

Reaction score
This is my first day on this forum and i just read like 10 pages hoping there would be more pics of the black vert. but i agree with both sides but justin i will take your argument with a slight grain of salt most of which i agree with but when saying it takes more money to make an import just as fast i have to say in this day in age its the base of the car u start with ie hondas are POS and the fact that i had two boosted ones makes me cringe to his day. i had a striped gutted crx with a b16 supercharged with nitrous and with bfg drag radials and managed a 14.1 as my best E/t extremly lame for the money. i know but then my supra bought for a 900 bucks with a BHG fixed it holset hx45 rx7 injectors 4 inch ebay exhaust boost cut eliminator and maf and intercooler i ran a 13.5 with 3grand into the car making 450hp at crank and then another grand for some Fr500 wheels and 315s and coilovers 5 grand including cost of the car and all and i was running mid to low 12s. So i agree not all cars should be raced but its cool in this day in age that all can so i say we all just be happy and love our mustangs and my dad can beat up your dad i love this forum so much already

MadStang

Reaction score
I give this thread an F-

Everyone that contributed to an argument about Hondas in a thread about another guys car should be booted off the site for a couple days. Way to ruin a perfectly good thread with your ego's people...

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
This is my first day on this forum and i just read like 10 pages hoping there would be more pics of the black vert. but i agree with both sides but justin i will take your argument with a slight grain of salt most of which i agree with but when saying it takes more money to make an import just as fast i have to say in this day in age its the base of the car u start with ie hondas are POS and the fact that i had two boosted ones makes me cringe to his day. i had a striped gutted crx with a b16 supercharged with nitrous and with bfg drag radials and managed a 14.1 as my best E/t extremly lame for the money. i know but then my supra bought for a 900 bucks with a BHG fixed it holset hx45 rx7 injectors 4 inch ebay exhaust boost cut eliminator and maf and intercooler i ran a 13.5 with 3grand into the car making 450hp at crank and then another grand for some Fr500 wheels and 315s and coilovers 5 grand including cost of the car and all and i was running mid to low 12s. So i agree not all cars should be raced but its cool in this day in age that all can so i say we all just be happy and love our mustangs and my dad can beat up your dad i love this forum so much already

Very good point. I don't want to further push this conversation but I'm pretty sure you could pick up a fox body and have a car capable of 10s/11s for 5k with some spray of course...even Turbo kits for the 5.0s are very chop now adays. What would you estimate you put into that crx money wise?

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
I give this thread an F-

Everyone that contributed to an argument about Hondas in a thread about another guys car should be booted off the site for a couple days. Way to ruin a perfectly good thread with your ego's people...

The reason this site stop having so many people on it was because everyone was getting kick off for stupid stuff so they did not come back .. I really dont think anyone should be kick off for something so stupid.. I think the argument got out of hand but no one should be kick off.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just like are opinions on Hondas runined his thread, you should be booted for saying we should be booted madstang ur no goodie 2 shoes either so grow a pair.... Shit talking happens big deal it's the Internet, don't forget ur tampons on the counter girls.....

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Almost all forums have pissing wars it's part of the entertainment ... If people get sad and don't come back that's there problem for being so emotional

MadStang

Reaction score
Just like are opinions on Hondas runined his thread, you should be booted for saying we should be booted madstang ur no goodie 2 shoes either so grow a pair.... Shit talking happens big deal it's the Internet, don't forget ur tampons on the counter girls.....

It's one thing to own a kid that deserves to be owned in his own thread like the grand prix ******. you guys ruined the OP's thread. Sorry I don't get involved in shit talking in someone else's thread, unless they're trolling, because if it was my own thread I'd be annoyed.

Grow a pair? it's called respect dude. how would you like it if I started a mess in your build thread? pretty sure you'd be butthurt about it as would anybody else. This ain't the movie waiting, there's no penis showing game so put the e-dick away and knock it off in this guys thread. Same goes for the people arguing the other side. enough is enough.

det_riot

Reaction score
Almost all forums have pissing wars it's part of the entertainment ... If people get sad and don't come back that's there problem for being so emotional

Agreed, but there is a time and a place for it. As of right now we don't have a place for it and in somebody's thread about their car, is definitely NOT the place for it. Mod(s) need too add a no holds bar section of the forum so people can piss at each other as much as they want and wave their giant ego cocks around.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

+1. Its part of forums. Don't take it personally or serious.

slim101

Reaction score
Its all about who got the most money. U guys have t figured that out yet? You can make a y car fast. Supra to a damn minivan. All about who has the most money. Now stop thread jacking. The hellaflush vert is sick. End of story.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellaflush vert is sick I've sad that numerous times

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellaflush vert is sick I've sad that numerous times

Op how does that car ride? I wonder if the coil overs make it ride half way decent. My car rides like poo with sport lines lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm curious to know as well it looks really cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online