my slammed and flush mustang

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Lol this is just funny now. I just originally commented that I hate that hellagay fad going around cause it looks retarted now we are talking about boosted hondas. Some guy I went to school with thought swapping interals (and not upping the compression with the interal swap) will gain him HP. Justin has a valid point though, his car is a STOCK HCI engine and stock bottom end, how long would a stock civic last running low 11s on stock HCI+bottom end? This is a Mustang forum, I like Hondas/Nissans as DAILY DRIVER cars, I wouldn't drag race one lol. I'm not getting into the GTR thing either, that costs more money than my left nut is worth!

Also, stop the colour bashing, I love moonlight blue, one of the nicest blues made aside from grabber and azure. I have a soft spot for yellow mustangs, and even though I hate yellow, I think it looks good on some mustangs...
IMG_0482.jpg

Ian

Reaction score
Lasted two years before he parted it out... When taken apart it had no issues... And as far as the swapping internals goes, if he means larger pistons... Then yes because you increased displacement

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
That also requires machining, of course if you bore out a cylinder for larger pistons you'll get more power. He just meant swapping stock cast iron for forged ones with the same CR.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
They all just mad they don't have sexy ass moonlight blue. Boosted douche canoe, I'm 23 and to be honest, I wouldn't put that bumper on again. The only reason I have it in the first place is some grandma plowed my front bumper in my neighborhood. Its a.94-98 cobra with a lip anyway.....
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ian

Reaction score
Lol... I am 21... Age has nothing to do with it... It is experience in what you learn/see/do that matters

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol... I am 21... Age has nothing to do with it... It is experience in what you learn/see/do that matters

Yea, and I've been around a lot ans experienced the shittiness of Hondas. I was just saying cause your boy says I'm barely 20 which I'm not sure why he brought up anyway

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Says the dude with the ugly yellow mustang SMH! My car is far from stock, the pic is just old but i really dig the picture! You really could of came up with something better then that ketchup

And my sig ain't to date either.... I prolly have more mustangs now then you have owned in ur lifetime so step it down a notch... Quit ur hating,ur just going to lose and look even dumber then you do now . Maybe I'll change my sig today, what's so special about ur 2v son ?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
You guys just love getting butt hurt. I never said you couldn't make a Honda fast or do it cheap. But I would say to do it reliably you would have to spend a good amount of money. I see way to many Honda come in on flat beds like full out race cars and the things are the most inconsistent cars ever, break all the time, and most of the time can't run faster than my street car
Props to the people that can make them quick, but in the end its still a lame ass little tin can hatch and its just not my thing.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
X2 turbo civics running 14's lowd as fuck... This kid out here in his green machine 97 hatch was a fully built stroker turbo and couldn't beat my low 13 second NPI 2v gt lmao

Ian

Reaction score
It is all in the tune... Just like every other car... Hell, I can make an all stock internals tercel do 12s consistently

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ur on drugs Ian .... If ur dicks long enough try slamming it in the door.... Cus that's clearly the head your using....

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
you think the tune makes 14 second cars run 12s?....tuning is pretty much a/f and timing. I don't see how you think that is the reason they are slow and not the fact that fwd blows and 90% of Honda are not modded properly

Ian

Reaction score
Not at all... Lol
Already been done
Want me to dig up some vids for ya? Lol

Amazing what a good tune, power to weight ratio, and a properly set up suspension can do

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
We know suspension is key.... Face the facts FWD cars are less consistent then supras..

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not at all... Lol
Already been done

Amazing what a good tune, power to weight ratio, and a properly set up suspension can do

My car doesn't have a propor suspension. Its just rwdslammed on sticky tires

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not at all... Lol
Already been done

it takes leas force to move less weight , its simple physics. I don't want my car to be a tin can though. I'm sure I could strip my car and pick up a lot of time if i wanted to but this is a street car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online