cheesy.gif
cheesy.gif
cheesy.gif

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
Looks badass! I want more pics and specs on the wheel spacers lol!!
i will never tell! lol

Sick I thought those were 20" saleeens replicas they make for s197's
nah theyre just the usual 18x9 18x10 replicas. those toxics are super clean though especially on s197's. theyre offsets were made for s197's though so if anyone would run them on a sn95, theyd stick in alot.

and im trynna get pics in as soon as i can guys. tomm for sure! and thanks for all the props and opinions!!!

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Not my style, I'd rather be 4x4 and fast then slow and low lol. Besides, that probably rides like absolute s*** on the street too. All I can say is, thank god that stupidly gay hellaflush fad hasn't taken the Mach 1s yet. That being said, this car would look SOOOOO hot with PROPER FITTING TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand the stretch thing, I don't know riding on rubber that can blow out and offers not performance gain but probably more performance loss as being cool...

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
Not my style, I'd rather be 4x4 and fast then slow and low lol. Besides, that probably rides like absolute s*** on the street too. All I can say is, thank god that stupidly gay hellaflush fad hasn't taken the Mach 1s yet. That being said, this car would look SOOOOO hot with PROPER FITTING TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand the stretch thing, I don't know riding on rubber that can blow out and offers not performance gain but probably more performance loss as being cool...
im feelin alotta negativity here but thanks for your opinion anyways...that being said, dont know why you assume im slow? im not the fastest car out there but hey, seeing your numbers from your thread, i dont think you are either.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
im feelin alotta negativity here but thanks for your opinion anyways...that being said, dont know why you assume im slow? im not the fastest car out there but hey, seeing your numbers from your thread, i dont think you are either.
Never said my Mach was fast and FYI, try running with crappy elevation and get back to me :p. I had a HCI 302, and the sad part is my basically stock mach 1 is faster. I never said yours was slow either, but I know lots of "hellafags" that are running bone stock engines. Some people go for what they think looks good, I go for speed. I just got the Mach 1 3 months ago, don't have money/time to do what I want right now as I have to go to trade school for my next automotive level which requires lots of commuting and I lose 1/2 my paycheque when going to school.

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
Never said my Mach was fast and FYI, try running with crappy elevation and get back to me :p. I had a HCI 302, and the sad part is my basically stock mach 1 is faster. I never said yours was slow either, but I know lots of "hellafags" that are running bone stock engines. Some people go for what they think looks good, I go for speed. I just got the Mach 1 3 months ago, don't have money/time to do what I want right now as I have to go to trade school for my next automotive level which requires lots of commuting and I lose 1/2 my paycheque when going to school.
you said it was either 4x4 and fast or low and slow if i recall correctly. and again with your "hellfags" remarks. im feelin alotta hate and negative assumptions in your opinions and its not respectful. but hey, im not butt hurt, just thought id let you know much of a jackass your coming off.

and just fyi, dont know what your h/c/i setup was on your old mustang, but i deff know mine is faster than a stock mach 1.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Run it then, I had the Trickflow HCI. And yes, I am a dick, because I hate seeing anything from the import crowd crossing into the domestic crowd. If I wanted to be low and stretch my tires so it looks like I'm riding on rims, I would have boughten an integra. And my 4x4 and fast comment, That's how I look at things. I'd rather be high and go for speed than me low and be slow. Besides, I doubt your car would do anything on the track, It probably has 0 for weight transfer. My mach 1 is dyno'd at 298rwhp, HCI 302 was 270rwhp on a mustang dyno, Mach 1 was on a dynojet, but believe me, after driving both, the mach is faster. Only mods (performance ones) done are 4.10s, longtubes and a CAI.

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
Run it then, I had the Trickflow HCI. And yes, I am a dick, because I hate seeing anything from the import crowd crossing into the domestic crowd. If I wanted to be low and stretch my tires so it looks like I'm riding on rims, I would have boughten an integra. And my 4x4 and fast comment, That's how I look at things. I'd rather be high and go for speed than me low and be slow. Besides, I doubt your car would do anything on the track, It probably has 0 for weight transfer. My mach 1 is dyno'd at 298rwhp, HCI 302 was 270rwhp on a mustang dyno, Mach 1 was on a dynojet, but believe me, after driving both, the mach is faster. Only mods (performance ones) done are 4.10s, longtubes and a CAI.
well at least you know what you are. who cares that it originated from imports. it looks sick to me and thats it. you dont have to like it...WHY SO MAD about it thoughlol.

when i go to the track ill post some numbers for ya.

c_me_pass_u

Reaction score
Damn bro ur car looks sick not feeling the tires but hey I'm not paying for it lol and x2 on some more pics keep it up man

boosted93

Reaction score
its called style man not being cool.. if you havnt noticed his car has got alot of thumbs up for being diffrent and not the same old shit you see every day.. btw 4x4 cars are gay i dont care how fast it is.. I think none lowered mustangs look like ass IMO they should have lowerd them from the factory

red95r

Reaction score
I like the stance and perhaps the tire thing is catching on but I personally wouldn't do it. That said its different, therefore props.

BTW where did you get the saleens, there not chrome or black?

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
I like that you slammed your Mustang! it may not be what we all like, but then again neither is a partially black roof, a big t1 spoiler, chrome wheels, spacers! etc.....

You did what you like and what makes you happy, who cares what the HATERS think... Haters will Hate!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it looked better with the 20's but I still like it. Clean and different.