my slammed and flush mustang

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
its called style man not being cool.. if you havnt noticed his car has got alot of thumbs up for being diffrent and not the same old shit you see every day.. btw 4x4 cars are gay i dont care how fast it is.. I think none lowered mustangs look like ass IMO they should have lowerd them from the factory
thanks for backin me up...i agree, i dont like seeing the same old and love seeing new diff things you typically dont see.

I like the stance and perhaps the tire thing is catching on but I personally wouldn't do it. That said its different, therefore props.
thanks for the props

BTW where did you get the saleens, there not chrome or black?
got it at american muscle. they were on sale and theyre hypercoated

I think it looked better with the 20's but I still like it. Clean and different.
i really miss them but these 18's have grown on me.

i think me and you have the same wheels too! *high five* :)
hypercoated saleens? *high five back*lol

DFG_magic

Reaction score
The stance/wheels/spacers def give the car some euro flair! Looks sick bro! Keep up the good work!

boosted93

Reaction score
what size of tires are those and how did you go sooo low on that front with that stupid k member that hangs down low man lol??

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I think to make hella flush truly work, you need a little bit of a lip on a fender, kinda like on the new edge. SN95 Mustangs don't have that, so it just looks a bit odd.

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
what size of tires are those and how did you go sooo low on that front with that stupid k member that hangs down low man lol??
bout to raise it a hair cuz i scrape anything and everything...i still have bout 1/2 to go lower if i really wanted but than id prolly be on the ground

tire size is 215 40 18...i think i need to go 225 40. these tires would look alot better if tucked but cant do it

yeah and did you roll your fenders?
yeah. borrowed my friends roller and did it myself. these vert fenders are tough!!!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
im not a fan of hellaflush cars, but i kindof like what you did.
it makes it different, and in a good way.

akaslick15

Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking but where in the hell did you get those headlights from i been looking for them the longest and cant find which website that has them i would appreciate it bro..

OP
OP
A

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking but where in the hell did you get those headlights from i been looking for them the longest and cant find which website that has them i would appreciate it bro..
i got them off ebay like 4 years ago bro. i know ive seen them in mustang mags too but havent seen them in there for a while. i wish i could tell you but thats all i really know about them. anyone wanna chime in?

Reaction score
just out of curiosity have you looked at your inner tie rods after dropping it? i have my car about as low as yours and i need to fab up some way of droping my spindles cause my inners are damn near bent!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
New pics look amazing man...you must have some serious spacers on there, because Saleens have weak offsets.

tsp97

Reaction score

Sorry for chimming in a little late to this post but if your still curious where those head lights originated from, there called black beauties and they come from mustangsunlimited.com.

I bought a brand new pair of them myself several years ago from there catalog.

I dont know if they still sell them or not because they sometimes stop production of certain products.

Just thought I would help :)

95opal

Reaction score
I dont care how it looks with those tire sizes that thing must handle like crap and get zero traction. Like stated previously how bad are the tie rods ends?? My guess is there like a pretzel. Good luck with it,, not my style but not my care either.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
It would look, ride and handle better with the proper size tires for the rims.

Marvin97

Reaction score
Car looks good
I like the wheels but won't they get busted up with that much lip exposed with no tire protection?
I curbed one of my 17x9 saleens last year, and they had 245/17's on them and I was mad that I didn't put on a wider tire to protect the wheel. That is, until I went to replace two tires a couple months ago with a pair of 275's and found that I could get a new wheel cheaper than the tire!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online