N00b from MN

SVT5LITER

Reaction score
H'llo! Came across the forum here on an image search and browsed around a bit and decided to register.
Related car: 1 Ford - A '94 Cobra. Nothin' special, just clean and nice. Few bolt-ons, the usual. Not fast by any means. Owned it for 14 years now. Still lower miles, never really drive it much anymore
Don't have any real current pics of it, that would include dust on it . So here's some from the last time I had it up by the North Shore.
- Tim -

img547a.jpg

img551a.jpg

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
WOW nice car man! That thing is beautiful. From that crab claw wing to those wheels. You've taken great care of it, it shows.

What spring set up is that? And are those 17s? I can't tell lol. Looks of the side wall I'd say so.

OP
OP
SVT5LITER

SVT5LITER

Reaction score
Sick rims bruh.

And welcome.
cheesy.gif
Thanks.
'03/'04 Cobras... the new '95 Cobras
wink.gif

When I got 'em there wasn't as many people who had 'em yet it seemed. Right after though, you'd swear there was a sale on 'em or somethin'
laughing5.gif

welcome! nice cobra
Thanks.
WOW nice car man! That thing is beautiful. From that crab claw wing to those wheels. You've taken great care of it, it shows.

What spring set up is that? And are those 17s? I can't tell lol. Looks of the side wall I'd say so.
Thank you. I actually managed to obtain two spare crab claws at one point. One I sold back to the original owner after a year because he came back to me begging to buy it back because he was selling or trading the car in and apparently the F&F wing he put on was gonna cause some value loss. I should've told 'em tough luck, but I was nice about it, and I still had another one anyway.

The wheels are both 17x9 Motorsports. I actually want a 10 or 10.5 for the back because at this point, it's not looking right (although it doesn't look bad from these angles). On my 8" stock wheels I ran a 25mm spacer and it set the wheels out perfect. Now with the 9" wheels and the spacer, it pushes 'em too far out. W/out the spacer, it sits in too far for my tatste and looks funny. Different offset maybe? At any rate, I've seen plenty of SN95s with 10.5 rears and it sits nice w/out sticking out too far to a rubbing point, which mine do over bumps. I think that's possibly because of another issue too...

Which brings me to springs; They're 13yr old Eibach Pro Comps. The back is sitting a little lower in these pics because it was our last day at the North Shore so we had already checked out of the room and the trunk and back seat was chock full of our stuff. Even w/out our stuff in there though, to me it sits just a little too low. As it is right now, it doesn't really drive too comfortably, bottoms out over bumps. IDK if it's because of the old springs with w/stock struts or what . I have a set of adjustable MM control arms w/new bushings in the garage that I haven't gotten around to installing yet. Maybe I should do that this year though.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the forum thats one sexy cobra you got there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online